EURUSD Daily Elliott Wave Updates

Discussion in 'Forex' started by forexbullbear, Dec 9, 2008.

1. PaulRon

PaulRon

thanks for starting this thread you clearly have great EW knowledge

#21     Dec 16, 2008
  2. monti1a

monti1a

nice explanations and very thorough...good job.

#22     Dec 16, 2008
  3. I meant are you affiliated with forexbullbear.com?

The motive and corrective subs are very interesting, and I look foward to learning more about them from the books and your thread. Nice posts.

#23     Dec 16, 2008
  4. Hi TraderGreg,

forexbullbear.com is my website, I intend to do it to let's people learn more about Elliott Wave. Currently, there is not much information, but I'll keep updating and adding more valuable resources :)

#24     Dec 16, 2008
  5. Hi everyone,

Yesterday correction was very small and it extend more extension. As we're still in the Bullish Extension, you may see that EMA5 EMA10 and EMA50 is still in up trend. Yesterday, the price only drop to the EMA50 line in 30 minutes chart and turn up.
    You can use EMA5 EMA10 EMA50 and EMA200 in a shorter time frame to see if the short term is still up.

To my experience, those EMA is the great tools to look for a strong trend.

[​IMG]

#25     Dec 16, 2008
  6. The Bullish Extension of EURUSD might be over now as it has a big 5waves pull back. You can dig deeper into the shorter timeframe to see the 5waves down, 15 minutes chart is the good place to start seeing the minor wave.
    Also EMA5 EMA10 is now below EMA50 in 15 and 30 minutes chart. If the price can't go back over it, we can expect EURUSD to move lower.

[​IMG]

#26     Dec 18, 2008
  7. PaulRon

PaulRon

you're slacking

#27     Dec 24, 2008
  8. \

you're wrong

#28     Jan 5, 2009