EURUSD Cultural Center

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Instant Karma, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that's ok, I always find some humor even when it's going bad

actually, if things don't change by the close, I know exactly what I am going to do to get back to solid ground.

I just over estimated the strength of the EUR

so I am long eur against everything except chf

#41     Nov 4, 2012
  2. Daring

Daring

I like the Euro between 1.2650 and 1.2700 for a long term play, also there's exceptional dollar weakness in the month of December, couple of things you might want to consider.

#42     Nov 4, 2012
  3. yes, I'm very short the dollar against everything except aud which is the only pair that is making any money and usd.cad

I've got a large position in eur.usd which I will hold, but I need to dump all this other eur crap

normally, I just pick one currency and spread everything against it, that has consistently been working for me

but then I got a bright idea

#43     Nov 4, 2012
  4. Daring

Daring

If you can survive november and go through december you should do very well.

#44     Nov 4, 2012
  5. why do you say dollar should be weak in DEC? What do use to determine that?

#45     Nov 4, 2012
  6. Daring

Daring

Xmas rally/USD weakness is typical of December.

#46     Nov 4, 2012
  7. Salmon

Salmon

Europe is collapsing, only silly people buy euros. Germany is preparing for bankruptcy banks.

#47     Nov 5, 2012
  8. Daring

Daring

That's what the shorts said at the 1.20 area.

#48     Nov 5, 2012
  9. Salmon

Salmon

Yes thats right, 1.20 should weaken to 1.17 or more, but in september people come back from holidays and started buy euros.

#49     Nov 5, 2012
  10. bot EURUSD @ 1.2791

STOP 100 pips

TARGET 25 pips

#50     Nov 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.