European Union recommends halting non-essential travel from the U.S.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ninja Mobile Trader VPS, Aug 30, 2021.

1. lanty

lanty

Does anyone know what is the current situation? I want to visit Europe next month, but wonder whether it is a good time and whether there are any restrictions right now.

2. if.only there was an internet site to look up Europe travel restrictions.

3. smallfil

smallfil

There are massive demonstrations all over Europe. In France alone, they have had demonstrations twice already in the past 2 weeks, one in Brussels, one in Czechoslovakia. That is in addition to massive transport strikes. Inflation is sky high and prices of food, gas and natural gas for heating homes are all up. Extreme liberal media is suppressing the news of the demonstrations and strikes. I think one's safety should be at the top of your list. And if you are stranded for whatever reason, you might find it hard getting back to the US.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

Imagine responding to a bot that bumped a y/o thread? I'm embarrassed for you smallfil.

5. Travels in Europe are completely back to normal now, except the fact that you need a mask for the public transport. We planned out trip to Austria at the beginning of next year as i want to do some snowboarding this year finally. We rent a car for 10 days and going to have a scenic drive though the Austrian Alps.

6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Austria. Snowboard.
    Alps. Rental car. Europe.
    https://vinetaaustria.es/
    Midsize.
    Motorbike. Travel.
    Weekly
    Lodge
    Ski