European Muslim

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Oct 22, 2016.

1. nitro

nitro

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I WANT THE TRUTH :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  2. Drivel
    Stopped watching after that douche claimed that Muslims were responsible for the Renaissance....And the "brilliant" Oxford students applauded!

Perhaps the liberal public school brainwashing has altered history books even more than I thought?
    I don't recall Florence and the rest of Italy being Muslim back when I was in school.

So in less than three minutes of speech the Muslims stole the Renaissance, shit on Christianity, and pissed on Whitey...and everyone applauded.

LIBERAL AGENDA IN ACTION

Ditch likes this.
  3. nitro

nitro

Watch the whole video.

4. No thanks
    3 minutes of bullshit is my limit

5. It is actually very instructive.

The themes he raised : pushing the agenda of clash of civilisation is interesting ,
    the believers/non believers in violence as well.

Being reminded that effectively Humility is something Catholics often fail on, is something
    I can agree with.

It is good that a Muslim goes on to talk and defend his faith : often it is other people
    who do that.

6. Ditch

Ditch

"Without Islam we wouldn't have laptops"'. I stopped watching after that claim. Rubbish remains rubbish, no matter how many retarded liberal college boys applaud for it.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  7. Ditch

Ditch

So much for the brilliance of muslim scientists and the great contributions of islam to the advancement of mankind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Nobel_laureates

Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 800 individuals,[1] of whom 12 have been Muslim.
    Muslims make up over 23% of the world's population.[5][6][7] And as of 2015, twelve Nobel Prize winners have been Muslims. More than half of the twelve Muslim Nobel laureates were awarded the prize in the 21st century. Seven of the twelve winners have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, including a controversial[to whom?]award to Yasser Arafat.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  8. Ditch

Ditch

Defending fairy tales. In many respects humans haven't evolved beyond a caveman yet.

9. The speaker presented HIS point of view. It does not mean one has to agree with his views.
    If one is not muslims, there are plenty of reasons not to agree with what he is saying.

What were the "fairy tales" that you noticed the most?
    And can you explain the "in many aspects": which aspects specifically?

10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

He accuses others of misquoting, mis-interpreting, cherry-picked facts, distortions, etc.

Yet his entire presentation is built on altering facts, mis-interpreting, cherry-picked facts, distortions, etc.

I will admit he is a good presenter and hits his talking points well.

Yet his presentation only serves to broaden the divide by not addressing the truth and aligning with reality. Simply tune into local TV in the Middle-East if you want to see the truth.

#10     Oct 23, 2016
    Clubber Lang likes this.