European Broker offering Eurex

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by DutchMan, Sep 7, 2008.

1. DutchMan

DutchMan

Hi All,

Currently an account at IB but I was wondering if somebody knows an European broker offering Eurex products. I only trade DAX & ESTX50 index options and occassionaly a future. I have been searching the web but couldn't find one.

Thanks

2. fimatex, consors, sino (all German)

3. DutchMan

DutchMan

Thanks, My German is not that great but is it correct that IB is much cheaper than these 3 brokers?

4. Correct, iam located in germany and as far as I know german/european brokers are much more expensive than US brokers.

Up to 5/6 Euro for a Roundturn (thats ~8$ USD) and extra fees for realtime data and/or account maintenance and other bullshit. :mad:

I pay 6 € Euro per Roundturn and 80€ for "historical data" package in the moment. Just faxed them my account cancellation request and want to move to an american broker. Just need to decide between Mirus or Amp Futures.

5. DutchMan

DutchMan

Are there no European Brokers like IB who offer Eurex (futures and options) for a low fee (let's see max. 3 euro per lot)?

6. Mirus Futures

Mirus Futures ET Sponsor

There have been many posts about Zen-Fire data on Eurex. Mirus would like to announce the implementation of the Eurex EBS feed through Zen-Fire, released last night. This enhancement will give you increased speed and unfiltered streaming data from Eurex. It also includes last traded price, which was not previously available on Zen-Fire.

You can see this in a live environment by registering for a demo:
    http://www.mirusfutures.com/landing/ninjatrader_zenfire_demo_at.htm

7. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Announcing today live streaming data from EUREX integrated with the Zen-Fire trading engine. The significance of this level of connectivity being available to the retail trading market is enormous. Customers seeking low latency and high speed trading can request a real time trading simulator from the AMP Trading site: http://www.ampfutures.com/ninja_trader.php

“Streaming market data will finally allow traders to see the true volatility and opportunities in the Eurex markets.

Enhanced Broadcast Solution (EBS)
    The new data feed EBS offers an innovative high-performance market data broadcast solution for un-netted public market data. The socket-based distribution mechanism features among others an order book depth of 10 for options (previously only inside market data was provided), an enhancement of order Book depth to 20 for benchmark futures (previously 10) and a new subscription model, allowing members to select individual market data of all product groups relevant for their business. Along with the launch of EBS, the new data feed CEF ultra+ of Deutsche Börse Market Data & Analytics was started. CEF ultra+ contains the same market depth as EBS but distributes Eurex trading data to non-Eurex members like data vendors also with lowest latency. It is enriched by a trade recovery functionality which is necessary for data vendors.

AMP Trading is a premier Ninja Trader brokerage firm. We are pleased to offer the NinjaTrader platform powered by Zen-Fire, Trading Technologies and Ninja FX. Our support team is fully Ninja trained and eager to support you reach your trading goals. Call us today toll free 800-560-1640 / Int’l 001* 312-893-6400 and ask for “Mirek” for your “EliteTrader Special Rate” or register at http://www.ampfutures.com/EliteTrader.html

8. bennie83

bennie83

Has anyone found a good/inexpensive Eurex broker?

9. Is LIFFE a liquid exchange?

10. Dogfish

Dogfish

ftse, gilt, euribor, short sterling - what you after?

Marexfinancial.com broke eurex and liffe but don't know the fee on the retail side

Have only traded prop so can't be much help on broker recs

#10     Jun 8, 2009