Europe has emerged as the richest region in the world

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by new$, Sep 16, 2009.

1. ... without which canada would have been taken over in about fifteen minutes of heavy battle with russia, germany or spain long ago

#21     Sep 16, 2009
  2. Half you clowns are clueless. I just got off tour , UK, Germany,Italy and over to IBIZA....ended in August.

Half you nitwitz have yet to visit Europe and the one's who have have yet to be over there in the last 8 months.

Typical Banter from ET idiots.

Euroland is suffering far worse than we are, its just that the majority were already jobless before the storm hit. Very few own their own homes, or even property. They can't afford the cars they drive and they are taxed more the 50% on any income. So they don't wana work. They Party and Party hard.

Any of you assclowns ever been out on a BANK HOLIDAY in euroland.

Mindless banter for the ET crew, reminds me of OBAMA and his banter everytime he opens his mouth.

#22     Sep 16, 2009
  3. You always seem to be a freakin genius/expert when you post here, and everyone else is beneath you. The "mindless ET banter" schtick is getting old.

So how are your oil wells doing? Personally, I think you're all hat no cattle.

#23     Sep 16, 2009
  4. This is one of the dumbest posts I've read on this forum in a long time.

And yes. I'm throwing this in chit chat, because you folks can't have an intellectually stimulating debate without the nationalist bullshit.

#24     Sep 16, 2009
  5. loza

loza Guest

...funny how the article quote Switzerland as Europe, when they vehemently and rightfully STAYED AWAY from joining the Union. OK Switzerland is in Europe but interestingly Luxembourg is richer but they are a very small little enclaves in the festering, jobless and penniless EU.

#25     Sep 17, 2009
  6. They don't need one, they got gypsies.

#26     Sep 17, 2009
  7. death, taxes and trolling et. three most predictable outcomes

#27     Sep 17, 2009
  8. As far as I'm aware, this is the first such thread I've thrown in chit chat. I would do so regardless of who was spouting off about being a better nation as it serves no purpose.

Incidentally, I've lived much of my life in Europe and my wife is European. Further, I would prefer to move back to Europe as it is more aligned with how I like to live, so I certainly do not prefer the US to Europe. So there goes that aspect of your feeble and hilarious argument.

But now that I see you love it so, every time I see a thread by you on this topic, it will end up in chit chat.

#28     Sep 17, 2009
  9. zdreg

zdreg

previous threads that said america was becoming a 3rd world country were shunted off to chit chat. of course now with the bailouts and the currency declining and the vast expansion of money supply and gov't interference in markets etc this is becoming exactly the case.

congratulations to IVa.. who finally got it correct. : It also doesn't help that the market is rigged to go up in this latest move - defying normal market behavior of corrections, fundamentals - etc.

#29     Sep 17, 2009
  10. zdreg

zdreg

Europe is not monolithic.

#30     Sep 18, 2009