Euronext futures other than eSignal

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by belmondo, Apr 6, 2010.

1. belmondo

belmondo

hi,
    any idea for good charting/data for real time futures on euronext? especially rapeseed futures. i dont want eSignal since there is no historical data and when actual contract month is over i have no longer access to these data.

thank you

2. cvds16

cvds16

don't know about rapeseed futures, but I used www.prorealtime.com in the past for euronext futures.

3. belmondo

belmondo

thank you . i have a look. do they provide historical charts as well or can I somehow save tick data?
    what i want to say is, that i need to compare todays data to year ago.

4. cvds16

cvds16

they provide historical data, don't know how far back they go on tickdata, don't think you can go back a year. Best thing to do is go for a trial imo or ask their helpdesk. I just use them for forex at the moment.

5. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

Belmondo,

I think you have some misinformation about eSignal's services. Euronext certainly carries a large amount of historical data and contracts are available after expiration.

Try ECO 1!-ENC a continuous contract symbol that strings together the historical data from one contract to the next. Also, try ECO K2009-ENC or ECO G2009-ENC in order to get historical data on expired contracts.

[​IMG]