eurodollars/eurbor traders

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by henderson, Oct 24, 2009.

1. sold m eibor diff at par 22.5,s v 67.5,s and managed to sell small (and in the interest of honesty only by legging) m short sterling diffs at -2 27,s v 79,s
    i like any fly diff approaching par almost irrelevant of currency
    short sterling is possibly the most cloudy as election concerns and lack of clarity re incoming policies will frighten market and probably keep curve view fairly flat
    but with hung parliament looking increasingly likely and therefore a lack of fiscal discipline forthcoming deferred curve should get punished and or the currency
    m diffs i particularly like as the dec optionality is in my favour

#41     Mar 16, 2010
  2. as previously discussed as soon as there are directional downturns the front fly goes positive
    managed to sell +1,s 1/4 size taking care to scale in remembering h/m/u got to +4 on one of the greek debacles so no hurry

also sold more m diffs at par like
    19.5 vs 58.5

z/z dlrs performed well on the easter bond downmove to a new high of 155 on the close
    running trailing stop now at 150

election polls will now buffet short sterling

#42     Apr 7, 2010
  3. shearst

shearst

Do you trade mor dollar spreads or Euribor??
    I'm heavy on the Euribor side..would be good to discuss trading ideas
    cheers

#43     Apr 17, 2010
  4. Hey homos- havent heard from any of you in awhile, you guys all get chased out of the game? I mean come on, if you are 30 years old and dont drive an Audi and own a Phat place in Chi town you need to start swinging th bat like Star*. I was washing my ass out on my bidet and when i came out my trade sounds were off the walls, i noticed Trichet was running his mouth and my P&L was up 68K. Man my wife is going to manually Bidet me tonight.

#44     Jun 10, 2011
  5. Star is back

#45     Jun 10, 2011
  6. If @nakedtraderclan makes a comeback, this thread might warrant having the dust blown off it. Not being rude 'Star, but you've had more than one comeback in your short posting history here :)

Still, if your signal-to-noise ratio improves, I'm interested to hear what's behind the revival...

#46     Jun 10, 2011