Euro Free Fall without Parachute to 1.10???

Discussion in 'Forex' started by torosyososfx, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Euro Free Fall without Parachute to 1.10???

The friday the euro broke a very important support line at 1.1864, with a very strong down of more than 150 pips in less of 4 hours. Because of this, the horizontal fluctuation band, or as elliotician call this, a flat, is finished. Then we can say that the down trend is back, and the question is for how long. The channel lines in the graphic help. The past year the euro mades a high at 1.3666, will make a new lows till end of year?
    The Blue counting and the Red are similar, a difference in the degree of waves and the length of this down. The blue counting is a double zig zag, where the wave C is on progress, with target between 0.618 to 1 of (W). And the red shows a expanded flat wave X, with a wave ((c)) in progress, near to the bottoming.

2. Just shorted MKT for 1.1420

aud/nzd heading to 1.12
    Bougth some here

GBP?CHF Longs added Here too

GBP/JPY
    Shorting latter for 192

3. NTB

NTB

Why the question marks, are you hedging your bet? I think with your track record for weekly Euro calls, you are a good contrary indicator.

4. /

Sorry
    Same key...Just pressed Shift
    :)

5. Shorted EUR/CAD at 1.4000 (small)
    Will Short major at 1.42 this week

6. GBP/AUD
    Crashing as well

7. Unbelievable!?

8. Some currency analyst on cnbc said 1.04 is next target -- zing.

9. mhashe

mhashe

too many bearish on the EUR. I suspect we see a bounce up to around 1.1950 and then free fall to 1.1100/1.1500 by May '06. I'm making this post more for keeping a personal record for this call.

10. all i can say is....i told you so.

#10     Nov 10, 2005