Euro Crashing

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FXsKaLpEr, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Skepticaltrader now sitting 38 points in the GREEN! :D

good trade, ST.

current = 1.2357

fx

#11     Sep 11, 2005
  2. current = 1.2330. :D

#12     Sep 11, 2005
  3. Scalpz, do you live in the Australia/SEAsia timezone? You seem to be.

#13     Sep 11, 2005
  4. just hit 1.2310

fx :cool:

#14     Sep 11, 2005

5. mahras,

I think FXsKaLpEr is a schoolkid pretending to be a trader seeing the nonsense he writes.

Looks like a nice sunday night run of the stops, and now it gets time to go back up again. Lets see if there is substance behind this downmove or not.... Time alone will tell, in the meantime trade your system

:cool:

#15     Sep 11, 2005
  6. skepticaltrader

skepticaltrader Guest

Nice Short trade unfolding with the Euro. I'm up $1200 on only 2 lots. Currently trading at its 100-day moving average of 1.2335

The question now is should I cash out or hold on for more on the downside.?

German CPI is coming out later. I think that will hold on for more.
    :D

#16     Sep 11, 2005
  7. mahras2

mahras2

Indeed I go to school. And no I do not pretend to be a trader. I suggest you figure out what the word pretend means. And then you use that definition to find some evidence in context to what is being said.

Interestingly, I have still not been given an answer to my straightforward query.

#17     Sep 11, 2005
  8. That butch Janet Yellen (she's the one who hyped the stampede out of the USD last year).

BUCK SEEN RISING AGAINST EURO

September 12, 2005 -- The dollar may advance for a second week against the euro because the Federal Reserve is likely to look beyond the damage caused by Hurricane Katrina and increase interest rates next week, a Bloomberg News survey shows.

Fifty-one percent of the 45 traders, strategists and investors surveyed on Sept. 9 from Sydney to New York advised buying the dollar against the euro, more than double the number a week earlier.

The survey was conducted after Fed Bank of Chicago President Michael Moskow and Janet Yellen, head of the San Francisco Fed, said last week the central bank will likely...

for full story click here ( http://www.nypost.com/business/52627.htm )

fx

#19     Sep 12, 2005
  9. mhashe

mhashe

Try finishing high shool before posting "crash" predictions.

#20     Sep 12, 2005