Euro Approaching 1.27 Handle Italian Yields at 7.11% and French Yields at 3.4%

Discussion in 'Trading' started by e92335i08, Jan 6, 2012.

1. The euro continues to dive, just about 15 min ago we see a huge drop of about 70 pips, French and Italian yeilds continue to widen out. What confuses me is last time we seen bond yields up in this area the market was in panic and now were ignoring? The dollar has just broke to new high. Other thing on NFP is that the Labor participation force continues to decline. I just have a feeling of smoke and mirrors here. I just cannot be a buyer at these levels until there is more clarity.

2. Labor and housing showing strength, short term liquidity probleim in euro is gone due to the ECB 3 yr loans.

3. I just have a feeling of smoke and mirrors here. I just cannot be a buyer at these levels until there is more clarity.

there is no real clarity in the game, ever.

just a few road signs along the way to keep it between the posts.

price is as clear as it will ever get.

so when they puke it out.....
    trade it short.

s

70 pips is pocket change.

4. Been looking at this weekly chart for 3-4 months watching this potential pattern build out. I updated it further on the 4th. My own analysis I do not like what I see :(

I really don't like what I see. I've seen more and more of this chart being posted confirming this is a scary technial picture