Euro and the greeks

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tradingjournals, Jun 21, 2011.

1. They say that the vote is today, and I am wondering what effect it may have on eur/usd starting at current price of 1.4405.

1. If vote is yes (confidence in gov), what do you think it would happen to to eur/usd?

2. If vote is no, what do you think it would happen to eur/usd?

My beliefs are:

1. If Yes, a possible spike of 20 to 45 pips, and then a stalling or selling.

2. If No, it would go down.

2. It just spiked to 1.4420. Did they vote already?

3. If you wanted to date Jill, would you ask her tailor, butcher, the clerk at the super?

At least they go by their real names; not here.

Only at ET do they have all the tools, yet never consider just asking the driver, PRICE aka Euro.

4. help me, i am confused. is Jill a hooker from Europe?

5. BigSalad

BigSalad

More likely a US hooker working the EU countries...

6. Your confusion is a given ..... why?

Because a midget always smells things different in a crowded elevator.

(sorry Shortie, couldn't resist :) :) )

-----------------------------

Jill was no hooker - she was married to the US Dollar, but unfortunately succumbed to cancer and died. In his halcyon days, her husband, the US Dollar got off a train to meet the Euro, but the cunning and deceitful Euro sent 3 gunfighters instead, Gold, Australian Dollar and Crude Oil.

USD: Did you bring a horse for me?

Gold: (Laughing derisively after glancing at the 3 horses that he and his 2 buddies came on) Looks like we're shy one horse.

USD: (shaking his head in disagreement) You brought two too many

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW-jSa9_k3M

7. i am vertically challenged :(

but well-endowed!

-- Shortie Rasputin Out
    :cool:

8. Then put your endowment to the test at July's Stockholm annual one-legged men butt-kicking contest. Never before has a middle-legged man entered or won.

Goodluck. :)