$EURJPY

Discussion in 'Forex' started by athlonmank8, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Eurjpy Spot Price 131.83 I now think that we are at A High Level which is Presumably Expected towards Price arriving at the Expect Low at 126.15 the Daily Bar Close MarK & Low Mark, - Its gets confusing when you don`t know what to expert in the way of swing highs or pull backs - But by my account we should be entering into or somewhere within the -- . . the Daily Bar Low Trend at 126.15 or there abouts as First Support Level & towards Further Lows as of the monthly chart swing lows. Keeping it Forex.

#31     Mar 14, 2018
  2. Eurjpy Spot Price 131.46 Looks like we have started the Trend Low at 132.41 towards 126.15 Low - This is the Daily Chart Low as well Expected Low. - Through my Metric Length Count. So it looks like I was not wrong after all. Lets Wait & See.

#32     Mar 14, 2018
  3. Eurjpy Pair Spot Price 130.23 Price Currently On its way Low towards 126.15 Daily Chart Low as of my Forecast. This will be A Good Pair to Trade as of the Chart Monthly Low Cycle. So lots of Profit on the Table.

#33     Mar 16, 2018
  4. expiated

expiated

I am seeing signs EURJPY might have completed the trip south it began at the start of this month.

EURJPYH4.png

#34     Aug 6, 2018
  5. expiated

expiated

This pair has been headed south ever since September 26th, so hopefully it will continue to do so. I would have been happier if it had shown signs of reversing southward after climbing above 129.07 and let me enter a short position up there, but hopefully this trade will work out anyway.

EURJPYH1.png

The rate has fallen about 15 pips just while I was typing this post. If I were still scalping, I’d be out of it this trade right now and happy pocketing those quick gains.

#35     Oct 19, 2018
  6. expiated

expiated

But I was stopped out of the position instead! EURJPY is now up above 129.07, where I would have preferred for it to be in the first place.

#36     Oct 19, 2018