EURGBP Thread

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Lee-Bax, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

After getting the bearish candle from the supply zone i reported last time on EURGBP price has moved nicely for us. We got some development of about 100+ pips. Price currently sits 50+ pips in profit as it bounced from the support of the moving averages. Still not totally convinced yet, for me we need to see price stall right here at this small resistance point. So i made the trade risk free and will ride it out. Defo one to watch this coming week. if you followed make sure you lock in those profits. GLIYF Screenshot_2.png

#21     Sep 19, 2020
  2. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Markets have been a bit of a bloodbath this week on some pairs. EURGBP has seen some movement, we got the pullback in price as expected, it moved up a little more than i wanted but it did close in my marked out zone. Looks like its made a jagged M pattern and a lower high and moving back down again. Keep on holding this position weve had over 150 pips so far, currently 90 in profit. We should see another push down over the next few days. Make sure its risk free and ride the train. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#22     Sep 24, 2020
  3. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning everyone, new week upon us and as expected EURGBP is dropping nicely in our favor. We are currently sitting in 170 pips profit on this one.
    Looking good for TP projection, if we get through this zone then it should go all the way. Keep holding and always lock in your profits, dont give any back to the market. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#23     Sep 28, 2020
  4. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

End of the week today all, checking in on our EURGBP trade. Currently 180 pips in profit. Structure is still bearish making lower highs and lower lows. Could do with this zone breaking here for a nice drop to make a newer lower low, then onto TP. NFP today also, so if USD has a good day then it will make EUR weaker which is an advantage for us. Keep holding and have a good weekend GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#24     Oct 2, 2020
  5. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Todays check up is on our sell on EURGBP . WE got a nice sell in from the top and currently we are sitting in 220+ pips profit. Worked out just as planned. Although we might see a little pullback in price soon, i think we could get full projection to the marked out zone. you can either take profits here then sell again on a pullback to trend and lower high made or keep holding. choice is yours. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

#25     Oct 13, 2020
  6. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Still currently 150 pips in profit on EURGBP . We have peaked at 220+ pips in profit. Obviously when you take profit is down to yourself and when your happy too. Structure is still bearish in price action and its still respecting the downtrend currently so im staying in. EUR has been strong lately so if it does break above then i will most likely take all profit there. If not and structure holds ill keep holding. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

#26     Oct 20, 2020
  7. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Looks like we have had a fake out on EG. EUR has been pumped alot lately, might even be due to USD weakness. I was watching for price to retest the breakout but it has come straight back through the trend line and it seems to be continuing our bearish trend still. Currently 222 pips up still we can keep holding, just need to make a lower low here for me to be totally happy. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#27     Oct 22, 2020
  8. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Looking back on our EURGBP Sell trade today, price looks to be stalling at the moment. In fact most of the market seems to be slow moving. I think its waiting for the US elections to come into play. We are still making lower highs but yet to make a lower low. We have been in this trade some time now so you can take profits if you wish. When the election happens USD will make EUR move alot as its an inverse currency. Might be a good idea to take profits anyway so we dont give them back to the market. still over 150 currently so not a bad haul at all. GLIYF Screenshot_2.png

#28     Oct 27, 2020
  9. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all, new trading week begins. Big one this week with NFP, and the US elections aswell as other monthly news figures. Over the weekend we say the UK announce another lockdown, so naturally gbp weakened, but only slightly, most of this virus events are priced in the markets now. Price almost came to our full TP projection, we just touched the top of out circled zone at the bottom of the wedge which was 250 pips. If you got out when markets opened you should be over 200 pips. I think we will still go down from this zone of resistance it now sits at.Bring SL right down as the elections should make prices in the markets go wild. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_1.png

#29     Nov 2, 2020
  10. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Well TP projection zone of our trade was finally hit. It took a long time but there was plenty of times to take profit and re enter or stack along the way. Just pleased that price as respecting the analysis and short term price action. 300 Pip profit acheived so not bad at all. Thankfully before the US president is elected so were out of the markets before the madness starts. Id like to look for another sell on this pair i still think price is high on average. But will wait for a breakout and retest on that one after the election madness stops. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#30     Nov 4, 2020