EURGBP Thread

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Lee-Bax, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all. Happy to be ending the trade week on a positive not on the EURGBP trade we are in. Price has broken out of the bearish channel and created a higher high. Smashed past TP1 and we are about to hit into the TP2 zone. The way you manage this trade is now up to you, as you can see I have set my SL into profit under the last swing low. I closed half my position as per the last instruction i released. Now I will leave it to run to either hit TP3 hopefully. NFP today may help us to hit this goal if it comes out bearish for USD. Enjoy the weekend all, I will revisit this pair again next week to see how we progress. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#121     May 6, 2022
  2. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

Such a massive push up. There has been some big volatility at time recently then consolidation

#122     May 8, 2022
  3. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all, last day of the trading week so just checking over our EURGBP trade. TP2 has been HIT!! As you can see we pierced through the supply zone for a moment and got a rejection. Seems we may need to gather more demand before we break through and reach TP3. I would like to see price gather support here from what was the previous high we broke whilst creating a higher low and then go for the next push north to break the supply. If we get that price action then I will move my SL up to the higher low made level and continue to hold. We have peaked at 333 pips on this setup which is 10:1 R:R and also already banked profits at TP1. Now just running a risk free position which we continue to manage. Hope everyone had a good week, the overall trading markets have been mental recently. Always remember to manage your risk, will update again next week. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#123     May 13, 2022
    Glastonburyk likes this.
  4. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

Very solid price pathway. I can see the there are nice round numbers to support this too

#124     May 14, 2022
  5. Solid set up mate, I will be following along

#125     May 15, 2022
  6. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

This week's video is out and ready. Head over and check it out. Also subscribe if you haven't already it helps the channel out a lot. Have a good trading week all.

#126     May 30, 2022
  7. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

Thanks for the update, ill be keeping on eye on BTC specifically i think

#127     Jun 5, 2022
  8. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Update on current open trade's are available on this week's YouTube channel. As always support me over there if you so would wish to. Appreciate anyone that interacts and likes and subscribes

#128     Jun 5, 2022
  9. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all, happy to report today that our patience has paid off on our EURGBP trade. The runner that was left open has now hit TP3 zone. It did take a little longer to come to fruition, but the trend was always being respected so that's why we left the remainder of the trade open. If you managed to hold the entire original position then congratulations. Currently we are 400+ pips in profit! As you can see I have now moved up the SL on the position to the last swing low on this current trend. Let's see how far we can take it!! If you want to take all profits then that is also fine, enjoy the pips. Will update again next week upon more movement. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#129     Jun 14, 2022
  10. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

Really solid mate, thats a great trade from start to finish

#130     Jun 25, 2022