Eurex Volume Plunged Again - Head of Eurex Bonds Gone

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by THE-BEAKER, Jan 6, 2009.

1. why don't you piss off then you Spanish cunt,don't hijack other threads because no-one wants to get involved with your bullshit discussions.

#21     Jan 30, 2009
  2. mate... you are right... sorry for that... no need to call me cunt...

#22     Jan 30, 2009
  3. Well done,, you are the best , you can speak spanish , glory hunting on forums......why not give the krypton factor a go.......your fab......

#23     Jan 30, 2009
  4. I refuse to argue with a "dinosaur" of a trader.Its 2009 not 1999.

Stop whinging and TRADE!

#24     Jan 30, 2009
  5. You've been told to fuck off,what part of that don't you understand you German wanker.

No-one cares what you say,you are a prick who hangs around this website trying to get involved when everythings wishes you would just piss off and annoy someone else.

When are you going to get the message!

#25     Jan 30, 2009
  6. Jan 09 proved to be more of the same

Bund down 53% yoy

Bobl down 53% yoy

Schatz down 49% yoy

Even the Dax/Stoxx was down 37%

Still you have to hand it these Krauts, they could really see the way to take the business forward,what a disaster.

Anyone seen the current share price of of Deutsche Boerse or NYSE/Euronext - nice one!

#26     Feb 3, 2009
  7. *******************************************

Oh I do focus on markets my little Spanish omelette - I just come on here every now and again because I am very concerned about so much bad spelling in cyber-space. People who are "bussy" (they like busses?) sorry I mean busy do not post on here because they are doing something far more important. Like trading. So stop trying to be matey with your "lets swap ideas" rubbish because the only thing I want from you is for you to be the other side of my trades.

Oh and it's most rude to call me a pussy mate.

I prefer dogs.

Mate.

#27     Feb 3, 2009
  8. Come on people.........cant we all just get along ..........after all , we are all in the same boat thats getting smashed around by gale force seas..!!!!

Its time to stop all the silly name calling and for want of a better word "cunting".

P.S. ALEXTRADES mum stinks of shit ..!!!!!!

#28     Feb 4, 2009

9. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well said William - there is enough war in the world without resorting to cheap name calling and insults to our trading brethren.

Especially to castanet cracking, bull butchering, sherry guzzling, paella eating bastards who want to be everyone's mate just to get their levels and market insight.

Glad to have that off my chest.

Did I ever tell you about the time me and the Guv went to Estevezezezezzz in a remote corner of Spain? We were on a Double Hard Bastards undercover mission to track down some moody Ibex arbers operating out of an anchovy and sangria "eat-and-drink-as-much-of-this-shit-as-you-can-before-you-are-sick" joint located at the end of a town that looked like something out of a Clint Eastwood movie (none of the Dirt Harry ones. Or Million Dollar Baby). Anyhow, loaded with s and v and cheese and o, and a couple of packets of plain Discos, we blended into the local bar scene by sporting huge tashes, wearing last decade's clobber and not washing for 3 weeks. We played a few hands of gin rummy in the sangria joint and casually asked a few of the locals (identified by their all-red sombreros) where we could get a bit of Bono (not from U2) and Ibex action. No sooner had we spoken than we were surrounded by excited looking chaps all saying lots of words that sounded like "Iglesias" and "Estevez" and "albondigas" (meatballs were off the menu that day I'm glad to say). I looked at the Guv and knew that he knew that I knew that he knew that I knew that we both knew we had been compromised. The Guv was up in a flash and before you could say "Dos San Miguel" scores of Farah and Gabicci covered limbs littered the bar-room floor. We had to escape quickly before the local Guardia came along with water cannons and more anchovies but before we did do you know what the Guv did next? Do you? PULLED OUT THE SAT PHONE AND SOLD 5000 IBEX-35/BONO 10 SPREADS. Word of our antics leaked out and as the stock market collapsed and bonds went through the roof the Guv and I could only laugh as we rode off on our donkeys. We celebrated by just about making it to Roberto Carlos's testimonial then it was back to the hotel for a frantic bashing session over our Penelope Cruz posters.

Hard men.

At work and play.

#29     Feb 10, 2009
    Chuck Krug likes this.
  10. Glenogy

Glenogy

Bloody marvellous

#30     Feb 10, 2009