Eurex - The New Incentive Program And January Volume Plunge

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by THE-BEAKER, Feb 4, 2009.

1. 4XQs

4XQs

Since you're so fond of splitting hairs, one normally adds space after comma and punctuation. It makes it easier to read. Just a friendly tip, that's all... ;)

#11     Feb 12, 2009
  2. Actually you're the one splitting hairs,I was trying to use an example as to why this twat isn't who he says he is,to me the bad grammar/punctuation etc spelt out to me that he isn't in fact an American and is lying.

At least my response had something to with the thread topic,yours had none,you may be on the wrong website.

#12     Feb 12, 2009
  3. #13     Feb 12, 2009
  4. TsunTzu

TsunTzu

:D Too funny, seems somebody is having an identity crises!

#14     Feb 12, 2009
  5. I reckon he might actually be a septic.
    He doesn't know how to spell or use punctuation. Also, none of them are "American" but Irish-American, African-American etc etc -that's what happens in a nation of immigrants lacking their own identity.
    Probably he's just some ignorant hilly billy cunt -not meaning to be offensive to Americans in general, but to be fair you do have your fair share of oxygen thieves...

#15     Feb 12, 2009
  6. 4XQs

4XQs

Ah, that's the exact same accomplishment you achieved as well in that post. Good job!

But, to please you I'll include some Eurex banter - like you did in the post I commented on: How 'bout those algos, huh. If ya can't beat'em you just gotta join'em, ain't that right? You know, not all the missing volume is locals who quit - it must also be an effect of banks cutting bank on their Kerviels' limits. The most annoying thing is that the algos are faster than using TT. So you can't be at a level playing field unless you have that sweet tech hedgefund operation.

#16     Feb 13, 2009
  7. 4XQs

4XQs

The German-Americans is a minority which doesn't get mentioned too frequently :)

#17     Feb 13, 2009
  8. Is that supposed to be a joke?Because if it was I've got to tell you that was a load of shit mate.

As I pointed out before, I could tell by the text this prick was lying,then someone else provides a link to prove it.How did you manage to miss that?

If you want to please me then just piss off,it's that easy.

Swingtrader will probably never resurface after this but it looks like you've arrived just in time to take the dickheads place.

#18     Feb 13, 2009
  9. 4XQs

4XQs

Foul-mouthed. Impolite. And can't spell. Ignored.

#19     Feb 13, 2009
  10. What couldn't he spell?

It all looked fine to me. Actually I found your contribution rather impolite and immature. I'm still wondering why you got involved in a Eurex thread in the first place when correct spelling is your primary concern, everyone here is worried about poor liquidity and declining volumes.

I'm unsure why you are intent on hijacking this thread, are you a Eurex sympathiser?

#20     Feb 13, 2009