Eurex Newbie Questions....

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by lindq, Feb 13, 2009.

1. jimmy s

jimmy s

He's the man! 250.000 rt a day :eek: .
    I have already read the articles about him from trader daily (monthly), but I'll be sure to check out info on ET about him.

that flipping strategy does indeed make it difficult to read the DoM and combined with all the fake orders that are submitted i feel that i can only use the DoM to see 'possible' sup en res levels.
    but putting a statistical probability on it is beyond my ability.
    but I'm trying to find out how he traded when he started out as a small fish.

by the way, i ordered a new pc last week. an alienware area 51 x58 with 2 GTX 295 cards, so when it arrives i will be able to hook up 4 monitors. I've ordered 2 27 inch dells and i got 1 20 inch samsung. maybe in a couple of weeks I'll get a 4th. so no more staring at a 12 inch labtop :)

How have your trading days been?

#21     Apr 6, 2009
  2. cvds16

cvds16

I wasn't too hot in march, but it improved very much again the last week, learned some additional lessons as we had lots of chop lately and that's not my best environment. Today's lots of chop again so sitting a lot on the sidelines and going over my last week diaries.

#22     Apr 6, 2009
  3. KS96

KS96

Are you gonna trade the crysis maxed-out ?

#23     Apr 6, 2009
  4. jimmy s

jimmy s

i never buy something on credit if it is not an emergency. so no maxing out here.

#24     Apr 6, 2009
  5. KS96

KS96

You didn't get my twist.
    I was referring to the 2x 295.

#25     Apr 6, 2009
  6. jimmy s

jimmy s

apparently i still don't get it:)
    what do you mean with maxed out?

from what i've found on google. maxed out can refer to the software settings been put on their maximum. in particular many people seem to use it in reference to resolution.

so yes, i will trade the crysis maxed-out.

#26     Apr 6, 2009