Eurex And Liffe Fixed Income Futures Volumes Plunges Again

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by THE-BEAKER, Dec 3, 2008.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

The angrier people behave the more stupid they look to people who are calm.

This is not the rule, but usually the angriest ET memebrs are the biggest losers in trading.

#51     Dec 5, 2008
  2. I'm not angry at all,I think you are a bell end who speaks out of his arsehole,has fuck all experience and is generally of use to no-one,you have no place in this thread you don't trade fixed income and your opinion,no doubt like yourself, is worthless.

Been trading 15 years,guarantee that's longer than you and longer than you will be.

We're done for the day,did OK,not great but OK,would have been better if there was more liquidity whilst you're still pissing around with 1 lots in the dax,deluding yourself you're actually an active trader when in reality you're just backriding pondlife desperately hoping for stops,like a mug you'll be there till 9.00pm no doubt.

If you really have a problem with me,pick up your arsehole,pm your name and address and i'll meet you wherever you want,I can be anywhere in the city in 15mins,see how calm you are then you fucking muppet.

#52     Dec 5, 2008
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

Any good trader has his emotions under control, some aparently can not. Also it is rather sad to see grown ups behave like children.

There is no point for my posts any more, since it is fixed income discussion after all.

Also it looks like I hit someones button, and the thread should not be poluted with non relevant posts.

#53     Dec 5, 2008
  4. WANKER

#54     Dec 5, 2008
  5. Here's an interesting piece, quite relevant to the thread.There was also a small article in the business section of the Sunday Times.

The best bit was near the end where if states that if a merger went ahead,Eurex would move all the futures/options operational aspects to Frankfurt.Looks like a very real possibilty that those arseholes at LIFFE might get theirs at last.

What a shame.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=atC7vFdQ4wWY&refer=home

#55     Dec 7, 2008
  6. well that was a major embarrassment for eurex this morning.

the shatz closed down three times within 30 minutes.

not enough volume to support the market.

and the bobl gapped down several 5 to 10 point tick increments.

where are all the liquidity providers that eurex assured us were their top 10 accounts?

i dont believe they exist anymore and if they do they wont deal unto you do.

you got to laugh.

what a mess.

#56     Dec 8, 2008
  7. What does the FAST MARKET setting do? Expand the interrupt range?

#57     Dec 8, 2008
  8. FGBL07

FGBL07

Thanks for this info.

I did not believe what I saw and thought my data feed to be kaputt.

#58     Dec 8, 2008
  9. for some players it's holiday today in Europe.

#59     Dec 8, 2008
  10. just21

just21

What platform would they use? Connect or the eurex one?

#60     Dec 8, 2008