EURAUD Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Lee-Bax, Apr 28, 2020.

1. It dipped below, but back at the weekly demand now.

#91     Apr 17, 2022
    LuckyMac likes this.
  2. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

I definitely have these demand and supply areas marked in certain ways on my charts. They are so helpful showing whats happening on the LTFs

#92     Apr 23, 2022
    Glastonburyk likes this.
  3. Supply and demand is one of the best ways to trade mate for sure

#93     Apr 24, 2022
    LuckyMac likes this.
  4. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

This week's video is out now. Going over all the pairs I follow, some nice moves happening. Head one over and subscribe if you haven't already it would be appreciated.

#94     Apr 25, 2022
  5. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

Really is, like its where the macro view comes in and where large institutions place orders in the millions..them zones have to be respected

#95     Apr 27, 2022
  6. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

The market's are open again for another week. My video for this week is out on my YouTube channel. Head over and take a watch, like and subscribe if you haven't already, thanks :)

#96     May 9, 2022
    Glastonburyk likes this.
  7. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

lovely, been waiting on one of these. Ill watch this later :)

#97     May 14, 2022
  8. I think bitcoin will support at 30k and go sideways in a descending channels possibly for a couple of months before resuming to the upside for a new slow ath

#98     May 15, 2022
    LuckyMac likes this.
  9. LuckyMac

LuckyMac

to be fair this is what seems to be happening. It cant decide where it wants to go

#99     May 22, 2022
  10. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all, hope everyone is having a good weekend. Markets open again tonight so having a little look at some possible setups. It has been a while since we have taken a trade on EURAUD , since that last big killer trade. A buy trade at the demand just below price here looks like a nicer little setup possible forming over the next couple of days. Price is now trading back above the moving average in what looks to be a bullish trend starting. We visited supply and look to be dropping back. If price gets top the demand, then we can look to take a buy and hopefully break the supply zone on the next try, and fill the imbalances above from that previous big drop, that's the first target, second would be the supply zone above. Keep watch over the next couple of days and be ready, hope you all have a good week, GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#100     Jun 25, 2022