EUR will skyrocket this afternoon

Discussion in 'Forex' started by filter, Apr 11, 2010.

1. filter

filter Guest

1000 pips against USD?

2. LeeD

LeeD

Namely, it will go to about EUR/USD 1.55 before the market opens at the end of the week-end?

3. They change a diaper and the Euro goes up?

4. as much as i want the united states and the dollar to burn to hell.. i would like to short EUR around >1.375

im bearish USA but Europe is even worst right now.

5. filter

filter Guest

EU is smoothing up after this Greek affair.
    Euro will go higher.

though a little biased on the long side, in the end, price determines everything.

6. I would expect this to be bullish short term for the euro but not long term. Luckily, I only went long with 0.1 micro lot because I "didn't want to miss a move". Had I seen the kinds of setups I'm looking for, I would have gone with a larger amount. If you want to read something funny, I actually went long against the Canadian dollar by mistake. My platform was on that chart and totally forgot it was not against the USD. Anyway, in my FX Open account, I ended up paying like a 12 pip spread. Sheesh, at least I know now the spreads are way larger against the CAD.

7. risky63

risky63

good thing your not drivin the bus!

8. In the end I only took a 7 pip loss. I'm now looking again at the EUR/USD. :) I'm actually relieved I had a sell signal to get out.

9. LeeD

LeeD

Only about 100-pip gap over the week-end... still pretty impressive prediction.

10. 1000 pips this afternoon according to the thread title? I'm tempted to put this thread in chit chat.

#10     Apr 12, 2010