EUR/USD

Discussion in 'Forex' started by ForexBoy17, Feb 7, 2018.

1. EurUsd Pair Spot 1.2318 Sorry I dropped short at the 1st Support Level only with allowing for Low at 1.2370 Had to much to do - So did not stay to capture the remaining Low within the Trend - Euro As Strong Support Level & is Allocated at 1.2299 With A First Test at Resistance Level at 1.2598 as Expected Range - Concildation Area will continue thereafter with the Up Trend remaining in Tact - Continuing onto 1.3560 Monthly Chart High Cycle is Advisable.

#11     Mar 9, 2018
  2. mlawson71

mlawson71

It rebounded from 1.2270 and it is quite bullish for the moment, I think it will rally to 1.2370.

#12     Mar 9, 2018
  3. Tintgb

Tintgb

Global financial markets will focus on inflation data in the US this week to assess how this will affect the Federal Reserve's decision on monetary policy in the coming months.

In the US, also released data on retail sales for February. The report will provide additional information on the strength of the economy on the eve of the Fed meeting on March 20-21.

In the Eurozone, investors are also waiting for the publication of monthly inflation data to understand how quickly the European Central Bank will complete its large-scale program of economic incentives.

An announcement of monetary policy from the Swiss National Bank will also be in the spotlight, although it is unlikely that it will change anything.

Market participants will also be interested in the data of Chinese industrial production in connection with the recent signs that the momentum in the world's second largest economy remains strong.

#13     Mar 11, 2018
  4. Oh yes the economic calendar - I have this facility at near arms lengths is there any trading skills you may wish to present here after all we are here discussing the Current Eurusd Pair Trend as in Price Movement within the Derivative - And not what Degree has for breakfast.

#14     Mar 11, 2018
  5. Tintgb

Tintgb

Today, the US inflation report. According to forecasts, the annual core inflation index, which does not take into account food and energy prices, remained at 1.8% in February, while the general index rose to 2.2% (compared to 2.1% in January). Let me remind you that on Friday there was an ambiguous, but generally positive report on the labor market, respectively, inflationary indicators above expectations will contribute to the growth of forecasts for the rate of the Fed and at the same time the growth of the dollar. The question is how stable this trend will be, and whether we will not be involved in the scenario "buy on the rumor, sell on facts", when the Fed will actually raise the rate on federal funds. Before the next meeting, there were 8 days, while according to the CME Group, the market places the probability of an increase in the price at 88.8%.

#15     Mar 13, 2018
  6. The question is how stable this trend will be, Rise 88% Rise: Quote : That will do me just fine EurUsd Pair are at Uptrending Mark as of my Prediction & Forecast.

#16     Mar 13, 2018
  7. Euro Spot Price 1.2373 New & Revised Positioning - EurUsd Pair At Moving High 1st Resistance Level Expected at 1.2616 added Overbought Valve 1.2660 as High Mark - Concildation Area thereafter : Advise to Advance Traders : Look at 30 minute chart bars - As to Exit Concildation Low Phase - Further Highs is Expected - As of Continuation Up Trend.

#17     Mar 14, 2018
  8. Euro Strong Support Level 1.2256 Expected Continuation Uptrend 1.2617 Price will add overbought value of 40 to 50 pip taking High Mark to 1.2656 At A Guess ? What do you think ?

#18     Mar 16, 2018