EUR/USD

Discussion in 'Forex' started by KrispyKreme50, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Will you two STFU already?!

Add each other to your ignore lists and get on with it.

#41     Aug 28, 2009
  2. 4XQs

4XQs

Hear hear, get your own thread in Chit Chat or something - this is getting annoying. I think atticus is right btw, but who cares.

#42     Aug 28, 2009

3. Are both of you serious. Atticus comes in here, throws off topic drivel on the table, gets summarily corrected and Atticus is right? That's the problem with ET. It contains a bunch of serious nut cases.

The OP started a thread for EURUSD. I posted trades for this week about EURUSD. I posted results about those trades in the EURUSD. Atticus does nothing of the sort, blows up a thread about the EURUSD and Atticus is right?

LOL! Clowns.

"Elite," I am so sure of it.

#43     Aug 28, 2009
  4. Sorry dude, Im too busy actually trading EURUSD to go through all the posts between you two in order to figure out who is the idiot.

#44     Aug 28, 2009
  5. Guys, Veyron is TradeVector/7thSignalTrader from T2W. It's just a matter of time before he rolls-out the "TCD" system on this board. Veyron lost 700 pips on a "riskless" position and then disappeared from the T2W board under the 7thSignalTrader handle.

Veyron, what is your TCD, and how can you reconcile that 700 pip loss that took you out? http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/18626-advanced-structured-forex-trading-59.html

Veyron had 5 aliases banned at T2W from the same IP. I am done here, as it serves no purpose to reply to a troll who's sole intent is to get staked in some scam, and who routinely generates numerous aliases to continue scamming. Watch for his TCD bullshit.

#45     Aug 28, 2009
  6. You threw the thread off topic just as much as anybody. You have the option to ignore Atticus, but choose not to.

By the way, insulting the entire ET board will get you nothing but further flames. Unless this is what you're after?

#46     Aug 28, 2009
  7. I will leave this thread with an on-topic contribution... I am long the EURUSD Sep 4th NY Fix, 1.4100/1.4550 DNT at 56/100.

#47     Aug 28, 2009
  8. If you read carefully, you will note diligently that all references to clueless people were made relative to the childish behavior of "people like" Atticus, and not to the entire board.

I would be just as clueless as he was, if I slammed the entire board. My references to "so called Elite traders," are targeted ONLY at the attitudes and troll-like mindsets found in "people like" Atticus. He's certainly not the only fool on this board behaving like a 12 year old without proper grounding from his parents. There are others - plenty others, but certainly not the entire board. Atticus, suffers from self-induced delusional trauma, mostly set-in by a previous episode in his trading life where he got burned by someone who sold him something where he later lost money. At least that is what his rants about selling seem to be all about.

Otherwise, his perpetual delusions and self-created ghosts that he flushes through like so much toilet bowl water on a daily basis here, would suggest strong provisions for a serious psychological problem on his part. His mentality is not uncommon in this business. Anyone knowing this business, already knows at least that much at the very outset. He's a prototypical Trading Forum Cop with delusional flights of fancy, that's what he does. He could care less whether or not he destroys a thread with his childlike, immature demeanor.

A child in a man's body, nothing more, nothing less. I don't see the difficulty in understanding that. If you noticed, I moved on and stopped responding to the man, but he's still seeing people that are not there, in an attempt to prove his "internet credibility" as being more than a figment of his own imagination. Sad, but hey. That's the way it is with people like Atticus.

I've witnessed him do the exact same thing with others, so have you - why pretend otherwise.

#48     Aug 28, 2009
  9. Wow, just stumbled across this thread and really nothing much has changed.

#49     Dec 14, 2009
  10. ave331

ave331

Thanks for stumbling:D ... I didn't know this thread existed.

The OP started a thread for EURUSD ..... let's keep to the original intention of the OP.

Short-term trade >> long EURUSD 1.4534

#50     Dec 15, 2009