EUR/USD

Discussion in 'Forex' started by KrispyKreme50, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Post one lie which you believe I am guilty of posting here.

#31     Aug 28, 2009
  2. "

No. What destroys perfectly good trading forums, are the pompous, arrogant, clueless, narrow minded clowns such as drones like Atticus, who run around playing U.S. Forum Marshal on anything they don't (better yet can't) fully understand.

Atticus, when you reach the maturity level necessary to understand that your mythical internet credibility is just that, a myth, you just might have enough integrity left to actually contribute something worthwhile. And, when you come to realize the s-l-o-w nature of the highly limited equity derivatives game -vs- the turbo-charged reality that is a properly understood, technical currency market, then you just might find your way into trading more than $200k (giving you the benefit of the doubt).

The problem with stock options, is that you cannot achieve non-linear growth on any consistent basis - no matter what you do, or how pretty a face you put on your Iron Butterfly Spread. Stock are slow, wild, subject to long-term single party manipulation and absent the required delta for high-octane, non-linear account balance growth curves.

Equity Options ~ Nascar.

Properly Structured Currency Trades ~ Reno Air Races, Jet Class.

#32     Aug 28, 2009
    #33     Aug 28, 2009
  4. And, you keep typing the same lie as if someday it will become true.

And, you don't even have the ethical backbone or personal integrity to even quote that correctly and/or in proper context.

The professional director of empiric victories that he makes up in his own mind, so cover for the obvious inadequacies in his own character. Pretending to have done thing, that he never did, is Atticus spelled forwards and backwards. The perpetual Trading Forum Cop, self designated as the "one" who weeds out all "pretenders," except himself.

Pathology beings in the mind. Therefore, you are excluded from the population mean capable of having one merely because you lack having a mind in which to give it birth. Your biggest problem is your ego, Atticus. Your second biggest problem is your foolish mindset. There is nothing more dangerous than an arrogant fool pretending to be "otherwise." How amusing is that!

Your claim that trades posted in clear 1-2-3 fashion for the world to see, before they happened, as being "fictional" is just one more delusional rabbit hole you dig for yourself, especially when the "Views" count more than doubled after they were posted and before they were triggered/executed.

More intellectual dishonesty from a moron with an ego to bruise. No backbone, no stomach for the truth, no chance at getting a grip on reality. You keep posting a lie. You keep repeating the lie - which is typical of on-line trolls. You then convince yourself that if you repeat the lie enough times, it will somehow build "up" your "online credibility" and make you seem "relevant," or some bizarre attempt at "maintaining" your "online" credibility that you have foolishly convinced yourself is somehow, real? LOL!

The problem with this online troll tactic, is that I don't have to repeat the correction to your lie, because the truth is already on the record for anyone with a brain to read for themselves. Thus, if I dare even address your lie, I would be vouching for its legitimacy, when there never was any to begin with. You lied - that's what the record shows - period. You can re-type it again, but you would only be re-typing yet another infamous lie, for which you are so prone to do.

That's called building a false premise, based upon a lie. You start with a lie, then you attempt to insert a declarative based upon that same lie and almost with lunatic brio, you assert a conspiracy theory as the final outcome of your underlying lie.

LOL! And, you call me "pathological?" Priceless! :cool:

Huh? Being pathological is one thing, guy - but being hallucinogenic is quite another. What moron attempts to sell something after telling you that you are an arrogant fool? LOL! That's one heck of a marketing strategy, is it not? :confused:

Go get a clue, will you... Oh, mighty, ET Net Cop. Protector of the dominion. You act like you are a care carrying member of the Consumer Protection Agency, LOL!

Maybe somebody ought to sell you some common sense and just maybe you should by a years supply of the stuff. :p

#34     Aug 28, 2009
    #35     Aug 28, 2009
  6. The barrier to entry is your lack of intellectual honesty and integrity and your desire to maintain ethereal, "online credibility" with mythical figures that don't truly exist anywhere but in your mind.

The barrier to entry is your perpetual conspiracy theory mindset that has you hallucinating an online "sales pitch" where the seller actually calls you a moron in the process of selling a mythical "deep secret trading system" to you.

The barrier to entry, is YOU.

LOL!

Intellectual foreplay is obviously not your forte. :)

#36     Aug 28, 2009
    #37     Aug 28, 2009
  8. Well, you can start reading about your lies right here:

That pretty much sums up the fact that you can’t read.

And, then there was this little gem of an example:

Yet, you still don’t know the differential between a white label and an ASP model. Or, have you learned your lesson by now. Keep in mind that YOU typed this gibberish through YOUR own keyboard. Nobody forced you to type this nonsense. I’m not sure whether this was an outright lie, or just plain ole ignorance on your part. Which is up for you to decide.

And, then there was this:

Once again – you take a lie, establish it as your foundation, and continue to promulgate the lie through repetition as if magically, the lie will become the truth. Just like the others, YOU typed this crap. Nobody forced you to type this hubris. It is YOU who does not understand the differential between FXCM and DBFX – not only white label –vs- ASP. Priceless and clueless at the same time.

And, you reinforced your utter stupidity yet again with this:

Several problems here. On the one hand, you say that DBFX is not using FXCM in simply an ASP-capacity. Well, that’s rich because the statement alone is filled with clueless prose that tells anyone having any knowledge of the industry that invented the concept of “ASP,” that you don’t know ASP from a Iraqi PSA oil contract, LOL! You say that the “shit flows through the Old Slip FXCM servers” and that this makes the deal a “white label.” That’s clueless personified. By definition, clown – if the “shit” flows through a “server” that does not belong to you, then it IS an ASP model, Einstein.

You start by saying that I trade with a white label. You then immediately say it is not an ASP model. You then immediately follow that up with why it IS an ASP model! You then call a true white label arrangement, an ASP model when you (in error) attempt to describe the technical relationship between RBS and Oanda!

You stepped on your tongue four (4) separate times with this one lying post, alone! Need I continue?

You then drone on by hanging your lie on one of at least a billion demo accounts that was used for developmental demo purposes as though it represents real trading coming from a system designed to generate real profits. And, what’s more, is the fact that you continually harp on a developmental demo account used to merely illustrate a single weeks worth of trades that DO come from a system designed to generate real profits, completely unable to harness the concept that one was for “real” and the rest are obviously, well, DEVELOPMENTAL DEMO TRADES.

What a complete farce you are, Atticus. No intellectual honesty, whatsoever. You ever empty a DEMO account before during a developmental phase, Atticus? What kind of moron, who trades for a living, fails to understand what a DEMO account is used for? Only a total basket case, can’t reconcile blowing out a demo account on test trades.

That’s what they are THERE for, oh clueless one. LOL! Wake up. “You blew 82% of your demo account…..blah, blah, blah…” Oh, pleeeeeeeze. Go sell stupid somewhere else. I’m all stocked up here.

#38     Aug 28, 2009
  9. Atticus, I feel for your kind. I really do. You've got nothing else better to offer - so this is what you produce.

You don't attack the trades (you don't dare do that). You don't criticize the precision with which they've been concluded here (you don't dare touch that). You don't argue that 200% net gain on the Week's ATR is staggering (nope, you won't go near that one either).

So, all you have left is trolling and Forum 'Stop the Sale Before it Happens!' Cop patrolling, as you pretend to heighten your "internet credibility" here in the ET community.

Your kind is pervasive in this business. Why? I do not know. I can't explain it. I cannot explain why the psycho-moron is ever present in the online trading world. Somebody comes up with something you've never heard of before and boom, that's it, they are trying to sell you something. You see marketing directors parachuting out of black helicopters all day long when that happens - even when nobody EVER attempts to sell you anything.

Your type can turn a simple personal story of success, into a freaking Flea Market of Trading Systems for just $19.95. You make me laugh, you really do - but at times, I really do feel sorry for guys like you. You create the ethereal Darth Vader better than George could have ever dreamed him up and then you proceed to war against a mythical figure in your own mind. And, you are deluded enough to actually think that you are catching someone "in the act." Sick, really.

But, whatever floats your boat. Your mentality is so pervasive in the online trading world, that I don't think it will ever go away.

#39     Aug 28, 2009
  10. Initial Summary: (Update: from numbered list above)

1) +50 pip net.
    2) +40 pis net.
    3) +117 pip net.

Modifications:

2) Not Triggered & Pending.
    3) +143 pips net.

Non-Directional 60:

a) +30 pips net.
    b) +30 pips net.

Totals:

+410 pips net on the week.

Trade number 2 has been closed from 4375 to 4335.

% of this week's ATR: 205%. That means the EURUSD moved 200 pips total from its High to its Low this week max. Yet, more than twice as many pips were removed from the market within that same range.

Elite Trading means producing elite results. So much for the naysayers.

#40     Aug 28, 2009