EUR/USD

Discussion in 'Forex' started by KrispyKreme50, Aug 21, 2009.

1. 2) System has calculated package delivery within 4 hours from now, before 2100 eastern on the 4335 target.

If not then, the trek will most likely not take place on schedule given the short day on Friday.

I'll book a tee time now for the morning - we'll see how it plays out from there. The rest is up to the market, which is always 100% correct.

#21     Aug 27, 2009
  2. I received an email from an ET/T2W member and former moderator that Veyron has been spamming T2W, babypips and dailyfx for years under the following handles:

StealthTrader
    TradeVector
    7thSignalTrader
    TurbineTrader
    Scoresomepips

among others... The guy who "wrote the book" on options doesn't understand that a Euro-style option can be offset, and calls STP, "back to back offsetting" has been banned dozens of times.

Here's some of his BS on dailyfx: http://forexforums.dailyfx.com/eur-usd/13856-discuss-eur-usd-news-dailyfx-analyst-920.html

#22     Aug 27, 2009
  3. Blah, blah, blah.

You just got a message from a moderator! Oh, snap! Stop the presses - because know you really know everything there is to know. Are you 12, or something? LOL, get - a - clue - clown! How about posting something about the results put up here, or how about posting something useful? Has the notion ever dawned on you? LOL!

Can't you conspiracy theorists, black helicopter types figure out the fact that most serious minded people are laughing aloud at you, LOL!

You clowns (LOL) have come up with 100 userids for me and you STILL don't have it right. :D Too funny, indeed!

Next, you will have me down as SuperManReturneth having spammed all forums in all galaxies across the universe.

This is like an episode of the attack of the clueless clones.

#23     Aug 28, 2009
  4. Just clicked on and read some of the posts over at dailyfx that you claim belong to me. It is clear now that you have a bias toward people that know more than you about this business. The poster over there seems to have forgotten more about trading than you or I will ever know! Quite frankly, that poster seems very technical and in the few short blurbs that I read, he's got haters pretending to be traders, too.

It seems like anything that is not already in the domain of knowledge in this business, gets greeted with a backhand. From a purely profit mindset, I like that, indeed. :cool: It means that people with mindsets like that will always be in the market providing liquidity for traders that don't follow the mass mindset.

The OP started this thread as EURUSD. You have found a way to inject your tin-foil-hat virus into the thread with your hallucinations. Maybe you can find a way to post something useful, like a trade - just maybe. (doubtful)

#24     Aug 28, 2009
    #25     Aug 28, 2009
    #26     Aug 28, 2009

7. Took the words right out of my mouth, Dave.

The guy is off his rocker arrogant and will lie at the drop of a hat when he thinks his "internet credibility" is being challenged.

#27     Aug 28, 2009

8. Agreed, and again - took the words right off my keyboard.

So, he trades options, has some options knowledge - that's cool. Many people have already been down the options road before he ever got there - he's just too arrogant (read: stupid) to understand that fact.

I got out of the equity derivatives business simply because there is far more profit potential trading currencies, once you figure out what you are doing and what the market will do next.

He's got an angle on EO's. The problem is - he does not know enough to realize that it ain't the only game in town.

#28     Aug 28, 2009
  9. You're convinced that Euro-style options cannot be offset w/o exercise. You talk about STP as "back to back offsetting" which is beyond comical. The garden-variety troll would leave after being busted, but somehow you remain. So there is a debilitating pathology there, and I will play with you as long as I find it amusing to do so.

Your fictional "trades" on this thread-jack are even more entertaining. You make no effort to disguise the hindsight, even after posting an 82% loss in your demo account. Yeah, you lost $41k of a $50k demo account, yet you're seemingly convinced that your pathology will sell here. It didn't work at dailyfx nor T2W, so you're likely to fail yet again.

#29     Aug 28, 2009
  10. Jesus, anyone who knows that Euro-style can be offset prior to expiration somehow has an angle? That's the barrier to entry?

#30     Aug 28, 2009