Eur/Usd Traders

Discussion in 'Forex' started by forextiming, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Im not refering to ET traders on tech ,, I have problems with entering i end up going through a rollercoaster ride fore a while before price moves in favor ! I am just never sucessfull with technical entry. unless convinced otherwise but this is my downfall entry timing i sometimes will get in at market or entrys and foreced to wait through it. nothing seems powerfull enough it seems does anyone have any suggesttions ?

1.08 seems like a awful far shot doward are you talking about eur/usd pair ?

#11     Jun 5, 2006
  2. I agree. 1.15 seems more like a sure thing.

#12     Jun 5, 2006
  3. 1.15 is still quite far but more beliveable target ..

#13     Jun 5, 2006
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

He was kidding about 1.08.

#14     Jun 5, 2006
  5. its a good thing you guys take trading seriously !

#15     Jun 5, 2006
  6. Rising inflation in an economy with strong growth is a good reason to buy dollars. However when an economy is weakening it gives rise to the spectre of stagflation which is the worst possible scenario for a currency. Barclays has published some excellent research on the correlation between these factors recently.

With that said we can disagree and that is why there is a market. Certainly for the moment in the very short term strong inflation numbers will cause me yo buy dollars, I agree.

#16     Jun 6, 2006