EUR/USD prediction

Discussion in 'Options' started by ramaTrade, Nov 14, 2010.

What is next for EUR/USD ?

Poll closed Nov 17, 2010.
  1. Go back to 1.42

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. Drop below 1.31

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. It is good you have a stop. You are brave to put a stop, and also to put it next to a round number. Usually round numbers get revisited multiple times after a first visit.

I went long at 1.3457 (see shortie thread), and I have now +50 pips profit. I think I should take some profits here as your post is scaring me. I was planning on 1.3515 as first target.

I do not believe the hype going around about Ireland, China, etc. It has nothing to do with anything. It is just a random walk, that sometimes creates problems and sometimes solves problems.

#11     Nov 16, 2010
  2. I am not so sure about this, but did you notice this continuously sliding with bond future market both on Last Friday and Monday? My experiences tell me if bond yield going against market exception, which will led to stock market reactions.

Currency market can be tricky, generally speaking, currency goes with interest rate exceptions, same direction, but, if you account its country's budget and current account deficits into the picture, it will become very hard to predicted, a lot of politics embedded into currency. There are plenty countries around world have +7% or even +10% interest rates, but their currencies are just worthless. On the other side, USD is still worth something. LOL

#12     Nov 16, 2010
  3. I think the stocks, gold, and oil taking their cues from the dollar.

A dollar rally during the day has been killing any stock rallies. Those recent S&P rallies was only the result of a weak dollar IMHO.

Think were gonna see some profit taking and a bounce back up of the Euro between 1.3300-1.3500.

#13     Nov 16, 2010
  4. Nice, you hit your target. I got stopped out but went short again at 1.3508. I'm about to break even if it comes back. I'm still betting on a ride down :)

#14     Nov 17, 2010
  5. WRONG FORUM DIMWITS

#15     Nov 17, 2010
  6. The FX futures options is the only fx options we trade here. FX is just another underlying asset for us. It is perfect forum for the topic.

#16     Nov 17, 2010
  7. Do you have a link to any post that mentions FX future options in this thread? It appears to be only futures.

------

#17     Nov 17, 2010
  8. The very 1st post mentioned it.

#18     Nov 17, 2010

9. LOL, what a lame post.

#19     Nov 17, 2010
  10. Are you really that mad? LOL what a loser.

#20     Nov 20, 2010