EUR/USD Play?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by PaulRon, May 2, 2008.

1. Kastro I hope you are not paying for this information? This is more like chuck-and-chance fishing than trading. Really poor and not what you want to be trying.

#11     May 8, 2008
  2. I got news for you. If oil goes, gold is probably going with it.

#12     May 8, 2008
  3. Well, I'm glad I didn't follow this logic after February. Oil has been up, up, up, and gold has been down, down, down.

#13     May 8, 2008
  4. PaulRon

PaulRon

the divergence between gold and oil is unsustainable... now would be a good time to play the spread

#14     May 8, 2008
  5. That's because you're taking my comment to mean as oil goes up, gold will go up. What I was implying was that when oil finally goes down - the catalyst that causes it is likely to be the same catalyst that causes gold to drop.

#15     May 8, 2008
  6. The EUR/USD is still holding just below the daily .382 fib level at .5418. The USD/JPY looks like it's about to break below the mulit-week up channel it's formed and a bearish pennant has formed on $SPX. I'm beginning to think that a strong push above .5418 could mark the end of this $ rally, at least for the short term. And since there is no real economica data coming out this morning with the exception of the French Prod. #'s, it will be interesing to see how the London session plays this going into the weekend.

#16     May 8, 2008
  7. #17     Aug 10, 2008
  8. EUR-USD
    A corrective/consolidation activity between 1.4677 and 1.4876 is likely for a while.

#18     Aug 20, 2008