EUR.COM for sale - IB Business opportunity

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Mahouni, Nov 14, 2007.

1. You are trying to foist a $100K URL on people, and you have no clue how to do it??

In addition to your other cluelessness and your elegant language use, let us try your own self-appraisal:

I started trading forex about 1 years ago. I lost my money straight away...

So I bought EUR.com for brand and regular type-in traffic to start IB business...

I can't write shit of forex trading for site content...

Plus my web developing skills sucks big time. So I'm selling it to someone with knowledge of forex markets...

#31     Nov 16, 2007
  2. Mahouni

Mahouni

No, I have done it before and I know where to do it. But you keep missing the point. I'm trying to reach the end-user forex traders. Not domain professionals.

And all of those are true. Other wise I wouldn't be selling a domain name, but a business instead. And if you think it's impossible to gain any kind of return to investing this domain, you suck at those too. AND you weren't suppose to write on this thread.

#32     Nov 16, 2007
  3. you weren't supposed to start the thread either

#33     Nov 16, 2007
  4. Can You go now you domain pedaling lunatic. You write like my 6 year old daughter :D

#34     Nov 17, 2007
  5. Mahouni

Mahouni

Sorry, can't do that pommy.

#35     Nov 17, 2007
  6. he may find someone who is stupid enough to risk money on someone who probably doesn't really own the domain

#36     Nov 17, 2007
  7. Mahouni

Mahouni

I may or may not find someone who is ready to pay more than 81,200$, but I sure will try.

It doesn't matter to me whether you two guys believe me or not. You're the ones who are keeping this thread in front page. So thanks alot for free promotion!

#37     Nov 17, 2007
  8. There are suckers born ever minute.

#38     Nov 18, 2007