EUR.COM for sale - IB Business opportunity

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Mahouni, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Please take your spam/scam elsewhere. Take the 81K offer then. You go on to say in a few posts later that you will get a 80-100K offer, obviously not being truthful about already receiving an 81K offer.

http://www.websitevaluecalculator.com/
    Your site is worth $618 according to this site.

Please stop quoting Wiki as a source, any fool can edit a Wiki.

If you want to post something worthy then post a picture of your last 6 months of traffic from google Analytics.

Better yet don't bother, thsi thread is dead.

#21     Nov 16, 2007
  2. Nice job HT

The jaw-dropping thing is, like all these scams, someone somewhere is going to be stupid enough to send this guy a wire.

#22     Nov 16, 2007
  3. Mahouni

Mahouni

Manni, I have a exclusive brokerage deal with Sedo.com that restricts me from using other brokers. You can email me if you're interested in contacting my broker.

Alpha-the-hut:

Wrrrrr! Wrong anwser again. You can buy copy of my site for 50$, exclusively you can get it for 70$! It's not worth the 600$! But thanks for being positive about my site. But unfortunately I'm not here to sell my site, even though you can have it if you buy the domain.

I'm ready to let you know, just for my own fun, the final price that I reached. I will post it here on elitetrader.

I remember referring to Alexas web site at the same time as I did to wiki. Did you actually waste time to read it? No, because you were too busy finding automatic valuator that bases it's value on Alexa rank(does not equal to traffic) and how many ads do you got on your page :D:D:D Go ahead and order appraisal from any respected domain site you want. Please let us know the certificated value.

And I have owned the domain only for 3 months where 2 months were parked. And I already provided you with the traffic and conversion stats at my parking provider Sedo. If you don't know what Sedo is and don't trust them, then you're out of luck.

What was the lesson we learned today guys? Yes, do not take part in threads where acting professional will ruin totally your reputation and will make you look like a douche bag.

#23     Nov 16, 2007
  4. Mahouni

Mahouni

HAHA this guy topped all of these other guys! Didn't even read my first post!

Congratulations, you're officially a LOSER!

It's going to take time to adjust to it. But in meantime you can visit http://www.escrow.com and read their domain trading procedures.

Actually here's a direct link to faq if you're stupid enough not to find it, as I suppose. https://www.escrow.com/support/faq/index.asp?sid=1

#24     Nov 16, 2007
  5. When one uses terms like douche bag they always come off as if they are acting professional.

Did I mention this is the wrong forum to join and spam/scam?

We talk trading here.

#25     Nov 16, 2007
  6. You have 8 posts, so that makes you the ET expert? You trying to dump a website for $100K on a bunch of people who know nothing about you -- and trying to save yourself a few bucks by using a free classified? Yes, that is trustworthy and reputable. Try this definition of troll:

TROLL: fishing, working the line up or down with a rod, or trailing the line behind a slow-moving boat.

Sounds like this thread of yours. Get lost. You can tell by most of the responses how credible you are perceived. 5:1 (fish) says you are conning

#26     Nov 16, 2007
  7. Mahouni

Mahouni

Yes, it was a bad idea to post on open forum, because I realised people with money don't hang in forums. Or at least the post gets instantly trolled and destroyed by broke ass nerds.

And I didn't know you talked trading in classifieds. Sorry, my bad, but you got to admit it's kinda weird..

How close minded are some of you people?

#27     Nov 16, 2007
  8. Yawn....

#28     Nov 16, 2007
  9. Mahouni

Mahouni

I don't give a shit what you think. And please make a positive impact to this thread and tell me, where can you have a paid classified ad targeted to professional traders or referring partners? I thought this was the place, but you have convinced me otherwise. Now please, be helpful and tell me where can I do this, and you don't have to worry about me anymore.

#29     Nov 16, 2007
  10. Tired...

#30     Nov 16, 2007