Eur/cad

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Ivanovich, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Just look at this pair go. I'm amazed. :eek:

#11     Nov 26, 2006
  2. misha7

misha7

Long GBP/CAD has been an even better trade due to a small positive carry. GBP is probably beginning to look overextended at this point but the bottom line is CAD is going nowhere IMO.

#12     Nov 27, 2006
  3. Was just looking at that (GBP/CAD). The market is heavily long both GBP and EUR against CAD. Anyone know where I can find CoT data on those pairs?

#13     Nov 27, 2006
  4. Banjo

Banjo

5. Interesting, but what does any of that have to do with EUR/CAD?

#15     Nov 27, 2006
  6. And the pair continues it's rocket move. Truly amazing.

#16     Nov 29, 2006
  7. It truly resembles the EUR/JPY...I do not see any correlation whatsoever..it just reminded me of that manipulated pair...

Please excuse the interupption without anything meaningful to contribute...I hope your not on the wrong side...

Michael B.

#17     Nov 29, 2006
  8. romik

romik

STILL Looks very bullish to me, approaching a major resistance level. Considering the way a monthly chart looks, I would think that people selling that resistance have minimum chances. I reckon price will blow through that level.

#18     Nov 29, 2006
  9. No, not on the wrong side. Got stopped out weeks ago and since then I cannot re-enter with RSI pushing 90...heh..

I understand EUR/JPY's move (insane as it is) but against CAD? Just ridiculous.

#19     Nov 30, 2006
  10. !!!!!

#20     Nov 30, 2006