EUR/AUD

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Ivanovich, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Whatever, Maharani.

I have no interest in taking anyone's losing system.

I just offered to fix it for him.

I'll tell you again, think!

theX

#21     Mar 25, 2006
  2. Sorry exchanges/coinz/skapz, but it's really starting to get old after the third time around.

You need fresh material. Or better yet, maybe a new audience? :)

#22     Mar 25, 2006
  3. The market will always be here, moving. It'll be here when I get back.

#23     Mar 25, 2006
  4. Whatever you say. Everyone here knows who is full of it and who is not.

#24     Mar 25, 2006
  5. Spoken like a pro. That's exactly the attitude you should have, Ivan...

#25     Mar 25, 2006
  6. That's exactly right, Ivansky.

I eat "pros" for breakfast everyday in the market in my live trading account using real money (not a simulator).

Good... luck....

theeXchanger

#26     Mar 26, 2006
  7. X, I'm glad humility is one of your stronger traits...

#27     Mar 26, 2006
  8. Yeah, well, somehow, "humble" and "global currency trader" don't quite match.

x

#28     Mar 26, 2006
  9. Actually, they match absolutely perfectly. Humilty is exactly the trait you need with the market, just as a sailor needs with the ocean. At any time, the ocean can decide to crush the sailor, so he needs to be humble and respect it.

But since you're not a real "Globabl currency trader" then why should you have humility? You're just fine for who you are, I say. ET comic relief.

#29     Mar 26, 2006
  10. All I did was post what Oanda's site shows you when you click on "Account transactions" and "summary". As for my trades, I frequently post them in various USD/CAD EUR/USD., etc threads. I post my position size, my direction and when my TP arrives. At that point, any monkey can make the calculation and see what the amount of money made/lost was. And if you look you'll see amounts of money in line with the summary I provided.

I think you just missed a lot of it because those were either the times you left ET "for good" or were banned. Not sure, I have trouble following your soap opera here - miss one episode and you're trying to play catch up and all that.

#30     Mar 26, 2006