EUR at the fur hits fan level

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Xspurt, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Pay close attention - could be great trades now on all time frames. Check out the daily pattern since Dec.

2. sell 4430 for 500 pips move,then reverse

3. Interesting call - getting in front of this truck is ill-advised. What stop would you use for such a brave call?

4. 150 pips

5. Best of luck, mate. Let's see how it works out for you.

One thing is for sure, this whole risk crap is getting ahead of itself (as usual) so there's bound to be a retrace somewhere around here. But markets can remain irrational...blah blah blah...you know the deal.

6. srah71

srah71

I am extremely new to trading but I love it! I have been paper trading for 1 1/2 yrs and recently set up a sim trade acct. If anyone out there is willing to give me some great pointers on the Euro FX such as great times of the day to trade, best suited indicator/ oscillators and etc myself and my will greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance

7. sakhter

sakhter

No successful trader here will give you their edge

8. ryank

ryank

Euro/USD trades best between London open and noon New York time. Pick a time frame you are comfortable with and trade support/resistance.

9. srah71

srah71

What time is the London open in correlation to New york time?

10. Stay on the SIM account!

Time is 8:57 pm (BST) on Monday, Aug 3, 2009 - London, England, United Kingdom
    Location Time Timezone Day of the Week
    London, ON, Canada 3:57 pm (EDT)

5 hours ahead of NYC.

#10     Aug 3, 2009