Eur and ES spikes

Discussion in 'Forex' started by cmaxb, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Out 69 even -3 ticks...European markets close. Back in 67 stop 66.

#21     Apr 10, 2012
  2. It's pretty clear that you and I, on the short-term, are not doing anything even remotely similar. I wouldn't think of even considering this kind of trade.

We'll have to just compare P&Ls in a year.

#22     Apr 10, 2012
  3. Yes indeed it is quite clear that you are correct. Thank you for this interaction it has been a good learning experience for me. Rather than asking too many questions which have already been answered elsewhere, maybe better results come from a keep it simple stupid (KISS) approach? Trades which are barely viable are just part of trading - there are only probabilities after all. That means we cannot necessarily learn from our losses, as nothing is certain in the market and losses are part of trading. Makes sense to me, thanks. Continued good trading to you.

#23     Apr 10, 2012
  4. Zenmaster, thank you for your warning not to short the last couple days :)

Finally I see you admit you are wrong for once and don't know "every move in advance" . That was funny while it lasted though.

#24     Apr 10, 2012
  5. Yes, it was wasn't it? Now it makes you wonder whether I have a clue at all! Who knows....

#25     Apr 10, 2012
  6. Zen,

All i know is that it looks a little fishy that you try to help all these people with very intruiging long posts of how you know the unknown.

If you are truly a proficient player, why bother with the riddles and nonsense if your goal is to help "save" these people?

It just seems like snakeoil.

#26     Apr 10, 2012
  7. Lornz

Lornz

Now, now, all market wizards write long-winded, mysterious posts alluding to the elusive "truth" about trading.

He still has three trades to go; I would appreciate it if you didn't scare him away just yet...

#27     Apr 10, 2012
  8. " The aspiring trader needs to understand what is likely to happen in the future in order to place profitable trades. ........."

more bull crap from the wizard of Zen.

the Zenster long grease entry at the red arrow and no stop on his trade.

price action indeed.............:)

This chart is brutal .

cheers,

s

:cool:

#28     Apr 15, 2012
  9. Hey OP ,

Taking notes today?

#29     May 1, 2012
  10. Seems like Blotto went under ground like he usually does every time his walk can`t match his talk. :)

#30     May 1, 2012