EU - where is it going next?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Steve, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Steve

Steve

If you check the chart you may get an idea about my opinion on eur/usd further moves.

BTW If correct, that should be enough to make profit (no need for extra half etc.):)

#51     Oct 27, 2012
  2. that's cool. If it was up to me, I'd just short everything.

#52     Oct 27, 2012
  3. Steve

Steve

it would be funny if it were not true

#53     Oct 27, 2012
  4. aw shit man, what do I have to do to start being funny? Tell lies?

#54     Oct 27, 2012
  5. Steve

Steve

Don't worry about being funny Oldtime.

The followers (of the thread) are probably more interested in some good analysis and set ups. If you are good at it, why not post some nice analysis?

#55     Oct 28, 2012
  6. Humpy

Humpy

They are calling the whole European fiasco - the Brussel's drain !

The makers and supporters of it should be in Court explaining why it's not their fault, as they shift shedloads of our money into their own pockets !

#56     Oct 28, 2012
  7. I already told you, I'm interested in selling those US Dollars, but you have to buy them low

don't have much confidence in setups

analysis is cool as long as you remember 50% of the time it is wrong (or right.)

anybody can make money when they guess right

good traders can survive when they guess wrong

but you are correct, the followers of this thread are probably just looking for some good set ups

#57     Oct 28, 2012
  8. ammo

ammo

eur

#58     Oct 28, 2012
  9. I was meaning to ask you, just how big is an English shed? Over here we have standard sized wagons, so we all know how large a load of something is. Whether it's a load of shit or a load of bricks.

If I was doing business with an English gentleman, not exactly sure what a fair price would be for a shedload of shit. I guess it would depend on how big his shed was.

#59     Oct 28, 2012
  10. contra

contra

dont think we will break lower this week, don't like the PA. May see the spanish bailout request at some point this week and Greece will make it through again most likely scenario. NFP friday and elections later. maybe 3200 before down?

If I am still around tomorrow night I'll be trading those yens. But I think my area might get wailed on by this storm pretty bad. Usually they die out a bit right when they get here to NY, but this freak shit is weird... hurricane in nov... wtf... it's HARP...

#60     Oct 28, 2012