EU constitution vote

Discussion in 'Forex' started by sKaLpZ, May 26, 2005.

1. I already took a patent on a virtual currency.
    Everybody will hav to trade "spikes" from then on.

:D

#71     Jun 1, 2005
  2. ozzy

ozzy

outsmarted yet again.

on a serious note. Does anyone scalp currencies, is this a good market to scalp or would they recommend other vehicles like interst rates.

I do very well scalping currencies but when it comes to other markets ie NA index futures I don't do so good. Just looking for some comments ideas in regards to interest rates/bonds.

Thanks,
    ozzy

#72     Jun 1, 2005
  3. Holland defeats the EU constitution with 63.5%.
    (Hi participation of voters: around 65%)

#73     Jun 1, 2005
  4. The votes haven't yet been counted; you talk about the exit polls.

But it will be NO, that was already clear before today.

The belgian parliament refuses a referendum after 1 political party asked for it today. That's how european democracy is regulated.

#74     Jun 1, 2005
  5. OK Spike, exit polls of course. I quickly posted what I got from the wire. In France those exits were right on the nose though.

You bring up a very important point regarding the wide gap between the professional politico's and their supposed constituencies. It is clear from the two oldest working democracies on the continent, Holland and France that their politicians only represent their own politicians' guild, not the citizens. In Holland, 82% of the parlementarians voted YES, 63.5% of the voters voted NO. I don't know about the credebility of Belgian politico's. Listening to the weaseling of the Dutch politico's on how the people had been poorly informed about what they had been building in the EU for the last 15 years, this can only be called scandalous. Who the heck gave them any authorization to cobble that EU mess together for 15 years? Who authorized them to import people into Holland over all those years were now the Dutch fear to become a minority? They asked nobody - it was only advantageous to many of the parlementarians who, in many countries, tagged on a few more fatly payed, almost tax-free EU jobs, ON TOP of their existing mandates. Unheard of in politically more civilized societies.

I'm happy to have learned from our Spanish ET friends that overthere they do enjoy true democracy. :D (Maybe in Belgium also, as long as they make their people shut up!)

#75     Jun 1, 2005
  6. #76     Jun 9, 2005
  7. my take on scalping money is, when the market is a scalping market.

it is not always that.

#77     Jun 10, 2005