ET's most intelligent members

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ROCK SOLID, Aug 28, 2003.

1. what the hell does that mean? That's why I never liked your posting, becasue its too much bullshit. You try to apperar intelligent by writing stuff like that, but actually you put your foot in your mouth. Just a thought.

#51     Sep 2, 2003
  2. Come on folks! Early in the morning, and first thing is drafting up a flame?

Stop flaming each other! :(

#52     Sep 2, 2003
  3. Great quote!

Amazingly true, unfortunately...

#53     Sep 2, 2003
  4. chairman Stirpot at your service! :-/

#54     Sep 2, 2003
  5. What the hell does that mean?

leave darkhorse alone! :mad:

#55     Sep 2, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Ahhhhhhhh,,,, but who has the bigger bank account??? Money can buy you smarts ( MBA's working for food now-a-days) and smarts doesn't necessarily get you money.....peace

#56     Sep 2, 2003
  7. Leaving today for almost a month in Asia. I wonder what percentage of the posts Max makes during my absence will allude to me. If last time is any indication, I would say 90%+ would be a pretty good over/under number.

I know I will be reminded of my old friend Max all the time. Statues of the Buddha all over the place. That body type is how I picture the "worlds greatest authority on everything....except trading". Certainly knows his Atkins stuff!!

Of course the Buddha found inner peace and never flamed anyone. And wasn't self conscious about his weight. So any resemblance is purely coincidental!!

:) :) :) :)

Peace, good luck and good trading to all. It will be very restful not to watch the market at all for the first time since 1979. (It all started for me when I bought 100 shares of Mesa Petroleum during the Iran hostage crisis).

:)RS

#57     Sep 2, 2003

8. if you don't know what it means, how do you know it's bullshit?

(or perhaps 'becasue' is a latin term us less intelligent folk are unfamiliar with, meaning 'to classify what one does not understand')

:)

#58     Sep 2, 2003
  9. LOL!

Nice one, Darkhorse!

Kill the trolls! :)

#59     Sep 2, 2003
  10. fag

#60     Sep 2, 2003