ET's most intelligent members

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ROCK SOLID, Aug 28, 2003.

1. We ain't talking about me. We are talking about you. You are an egotistical jerk. I admit I don't know if you really trade or not, but I sure as hell know someone of the "know-it-all-but-can't-do-it" ilk. That's you.

Anybody else agree? I suspect that you are greatly disliked by most ETers and will not be around long. I, on the other hand, have been here for years under various handles. I love it when bozos like you bite the dust.

Take care and good tradin' to ya!

PPP

#41     Sep 1, 2003
  2. Go ahead and name them.

#42     Sep 1, 2003
  3. Jeez max, you used to be one of the "good" ones. You could always be depended on to blow a long winded pompous a-wipe like scientist out of the water. Now you are backing up that dork? What happened to you?

Sad...

#43     Sep 1, 2003
  4. Sure, he writes just like RS7, but I was commenting on his list of other people. And 3xP, you ain't too effin' gentle on the gentry.

#44     Sep 1, 2003
  5. Thanks!!!!!!!!

#45     Sep 1, 2003
  6. I believe pisspotpete may be OPTIONAL777!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Welcome back!!!!

#46     Sep 1, 2003
  7. Let's not forget that intelligence and wisdom have about as much correlation as money and taste.

I can honestly say I owe ET a debt of gratitude; not for what I have learned about trading or markets, but for what I have learned about myself- who I am, what I value, and who I continually choose to become.

Those I admire most I consider friends... those I admire least I consider teachers.

guys, this bud's for you...

#47     Sep 2, 2003
  8. Huh?

#48     Sep 2, 2003
  9. Great point, darkhorse!

I should mention I'm sorry you weren't mentioned in my list but you should've made it in there... But my computer ate the first list, so I redid it and forgot you the next time. :(

You have my full respect, though, your posts are always great - For a while I thought you were gone completely! Welcome back, darkhorse!

~Scientist

#49     Sep 2, 2003
  10. I'm not really sure where you're coming from?

Let's sum it up this way: You're not in any way familiar with success attitude / literature, you would never spend a cent on a good book, rather than a Walt Disney one, not to even mention an NLP course or the like.

It's very clear that you're in fact jealous about my attitude. You know, attitude makes half of what you are. If you think you're a winner, you're halfway there. So I'm ahead of you either way. Yes, I think I'm a winner. But I don't exxagerate my achievements or the like - ever!

I have found a lot of great friends on ET, all of which are fantastic people and great traders. What wonders me then is why they didn't think about me the way you think about me?

Let's put it this way: You can never make everybody happy. Everybody's darling is nobody's darling. If you're poor, people belittle you, if you're successful and finally making money, people call you a money-obsessed asshole. In reality nothing has changed, you're still the same guy. People's attitude, however has changed.

This is called a "paradigm shift". And this is something that affects you, too. You've probably read my personal background thread and you're frustrated. Look at it this way: If you think it's inaccurate or exxagerated (isn't that what you think?), then why are you upset? It's obviously affecting you, so at least subconsciously you probably realize I'm not lying.

Simple: It's easy to tell liars or pretenders - They set traps for themselves all the time. They need an awesome memory - as for myself - why bother? I don't need to! I rather tell the 100% truth about myself if people ask - Even if it might not be fully accepted as "valid" or ridiculed as "boasting" by people like you. I don't care - At least I was honest - And those people who are on the same level like me read that and PM me and we start a new scalping project together or whatever.

Of course there will automatically be the "other" people, the flamers and naysayers. They're like a nasty little rat-pack following you wherever they go. However, before you go on, you should realize that it's those people that confirm to me my progress in life. As long as I have "enemies", I know I'm doing the right thing. Or let's put it this way: Passively upsetting losers = actively confirming success. Everytime I get another flame-post, I know I'm doing the right thing.

I reply to you or other flamers out of compassion, that's all. I know that where I'm now it's a better place than where you are now, and I'd like to give you a hand and show you a better attitude, I like to share and give back what I have gotten in life. But you can only help people if they're willing to be helped.

But since these will just be pompous words to you again, there is nothing I can do. OK don't worry I know exactly what you're thinking. You're thinking: "This guy is a pompous ego-brain jerk asshole who likes to bigmouth himself on the internet because he can't achieve anything in real life. In real life he's a great big loser. It's my mission to kick the asses of losers like that. That'll give me credibility here!"

Let's just clear this up, once and for all : I get nothing, nothing whatsoever out of lying or pretending anything, neither on the internet nor anywhere else in life. It's not worth it.

Think about this: If you call me the "pompous jerk" - Well, doesn't that directly translate into insecurity and "This guy has done much better than me and I hate him for it!"? That's your translation.

My translation is : "Well, this guy calls me pompous, although I was absolutely sincere and accurate - Jee, this must mean I'm doing pretty well hey?"

So, the same flame by you has:

#1: In your case: Reinforced hate and dimished your own ego
    #2: In my case: Reinforced my self-consciousness and path of success

This is what every flame does! Do you realize that? This means that everytime you flame me, you lose and I win! Now, the next logical step of realization is to see that diminishing others never helps yourself, and if it affects them at all, only reinforces their ego. The only way you could "hurt" me would be by diminishing me as a "superior" person. This would require respect and superiority, though. I have some people who are far superior to me, and they could really hurt me by saying "you're a loser". If i.e. Aaron, praetorian2, Ken_DTU, brandonF, Girlpower or any other people in my top-list would tell me I'm an asshole, well, I'd probably be affected, too. The thing is that they don't, and one reason why they're superior is because they don't diminish others.

You, as being right on the other end of the list - What will your discouragements do? Well, as a logical conclusion, if a winner's encouragement encourages, then a losers's discouragement should encourage, too, shouldn't it? It's a simple equation. You can even do it mathematically!

I have never diminished you in any way, "pisspotpete". Realize that and let it sink in well. Go ahead and keep flaming me if that's really your personal need. Just bear in mind what I told you - You're only doing me a favour by reassuring my right path via a loser's discouragement, while doing yourself damage, and you're moving further and further away from being successful in your own life.

Just to be really "pompous": I don't care what you do. I live in a great place, I have a great life and great friends, 2 great businesses and everything I could wish for. For me, the US markets open in the evening, I can sleep till the cows come home everyday! I worked hard for what I have I don't let "pisspotpetes" affect me in any way. Attitude makes for a lot of that. Your attitude is a different kind of attitude.

You, on the other hand, will, until you realize that you need to change, just be a loser. You'll go to your day job, do the same ardous, repetitive task, be bored, and then go home and think about how you can reinforce your loser-ego again via diminishing people "greater" than you on the internet.

Bear in mind that doing all that, you'll achieve nothing. Nothing whatsoever. This will be your first step out of the vicious cycle you're trapped in.

Realize only one thing: I have the "pisspotpete's" in real life, too! They walk up & down the road all day, hardly able to hold themselves straight, with a bottle of bourbon in their hand. They walk past and call you "rich cunt", "pompous asshole" and the like. And yes, they think I don't care. But I do actually care. I pity them. Funnily enough it's the same kind of pity I feel when I read posts of flamers like you, because I know that's where you guys are gonna end up, too. Quite often it's the "destructive" and antisocial people that end up on the street. Can you project yourself into this? That's all I feel for you. Pity. It's solely pity for "you guys" that moved me to type this reply.

Max made me realize something. And this shall be another resolution of excellence here: I will not reply to flamebait / troll posts again in the future. Other than labeling them "flamebait / troll post" and reporting them to the mod straight away to be removed. Why bother feeding trolls? From now on I'll really only focus on full quality posts. This is just another resolution for me, another step on the road ahead. I hope you realize that when you sum up your next troll post. It will head deaf ears. Good Luck, brother.

See above paragraphs. MYOB is the word for that, or "mind your own business". "Greatly disliked by most ETers"? I don't think so. I get more PM's and compliments from people everyday than I would want. I also get encouragements from people on the boards I post on - Read for yourself! Maybe you should do some research before you make stuff up.

Regarding you "having been around here for years under various handles" - Well, what does that tell us? :p

Well, reality is I've been registered under the same name a lot longer than you, and I don't need to change it - Clear why - I don't make myself unpopular to the stage where I need to - like you do. Reading the posts of your "most recent" account, however, they are >99% rubbish / flamebait / troll posts. Anybody else here can convince himself of that, no questions asked. Post history is a free domain.

Well, maybe you'll decide to change one day. You're always welcome to PM me with questions etc - I'll always reply in a sincere manner and answer all your questions. Everyone who knows me knows that...

Regarding "I love it when bozos bite the dust" - Well, good for you - I'll be there on your funeral. :p Wanna make a bet right here that in 3 years time, you won't be around in the trading world anymore? LOL. Who last laughs, laughs best... CU There...

I'll check up on you from time to time, to see whether you've grown up from troll status yet, otherwise you're just ignored. The way to kill ET trolls is by not feeding them, simple as that.

This post shall serve as a reference for all trolls in the future. I'll not bother replying in depth again, so don't bother.

Farewell, Brother Troll :D

~The Scientist

#50     Sep 2, 2003