ET's most intelligent members

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ROCK SOLID, Aug 28, 2003.

1. Then get ready to have your ticket punched!

#31     Aug 30, 2003
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

OH OH another one bites the dust.....my ignore button is very active lately.....

#32     Aug 30, 2003
  3. It's really funny who people around here perceive as the "most intelligent". I didn't expect these kind of responses at all.

It's clear that personal bias plays a lot more of a role here than objective observation. But yeah.

Well, I'll just post my own, personally biased list here. This list refers not only to formal intelligence, as in IQ (which would make the list look different, but also to social intelligence, as in EQ, as well as quality and value of postings, and personal preference. Although I do have personal contact with quite a few of the people in this list, I do not claim to know all or any of them well enough to make objective assertions or claims. Well here we go for a general, or "favourites" top-20-list:

1. armaniman
    2. Girlpower
    3. bubba7
    4. NihabaAshi
    5. marketsurfer
    6. Ken_DTU
    7. metoox
    8. Aaron
    9. brandonF
    10. nitro
    11. trade4success
    12. esc_trader
    13. Fast_Trader
    14. dbphoenix
    15. Magna
    16. esc_trader
    17. gms
    18. RAMOUTAR
    19. TM_Direct
    20. candletrader

I would say if it comes to pure intelligence only, the leaders could be:

1. Jack / bubba7
    2. armaniman
    3. praetorian2
    4. Aaron
    5. NihabaAshi
    6. marketsurfer
    7. nitro
    8. Girlpower
    9. esc_trader
    10. gms

In emotional intelligence only it could be:

1. Girlpower
    2. candletrader
    3. bobcathy
    4. RAMOUTAR
    5. vanilla2

Let's just leave it with 5 here. It's getting difficult LOL.

Best Traders? That's really tough... Maybe like this:

1. Aaron
    2. praetorian2
    3. metoox
    4. Jack / bubba7
    5. brandonF
    6. Girlpower
    7. Ken_DTU
    8. marketsurfer
    9. armaniman
    10. nitro
    11. candletrader
    12. RAMOUTAR

The first 3 are hedge fund managers, and they're all excellent. While they may not be the best of all of them, they certainly have the open results and that gives them extra points. Otherwise, this is biased opinion only, based on observation and insights.

Those named cover most of the posters I read. About 30. Sorry if I may have forgotten someone! Also, they may not be in perfect order - It's just a rough guesstimate!

The rest is pretty much newbies, quiet lurkers, flamers or general rubbish. There really are few gems on this board. I will refrain from posting the other end of the list here - They know who they are and I'll be "intelligent" enough not to post a list here... :)

Have a Great Day!
    ~The Scientist :cool:

#33     Sep 1, 2003
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yes Scientist, you did forget someone on the "most intelligent" list.....it is yourself.

(and I forgot you too, sorry.)

#34     Sep 1, 2003
  5. Good lists, part of which could be labeled "Who to Read." The "Who Not to Read's" (except for laughs) are easy.

#35     Sep 1, 2003
  6. Top 10 List Of Egotistical Jerks Who Don't Really Trade:

1. Scientist

#36     Sep 1, 2003
  7. Oh yeah? :p

Isn't it so funny how the people who sit in the glasshouses always throw the biggest stones?

Well - You know which of the categories you're in now, don't you? Straight in the bin with FPC, nono & co...

How about the other 9 in the "Top 10 List"? Not enough guts, huh?

I just read first page of your post history - Tells stories about you. 25 posts = All rubbish. Anybody can read it to confirm. Good Night my friend. Was nice talking to you! :D

I'll put you on ignore and check up on you from time to time to see if you've grown up yet. That's what we do here with flamers.

But chances are, in a year or so you won't be around anymore, anyway... CYA! :cool:

~The Egotistical Non-Trading Jerk

#37     Sep 1, 2003
  8. The person I think is most intelligent is.......................................................FACULTUS!!!!

#38     Sep 1, 2003
  9. Every one a flamebait/troll post

#39     Sep 1, 2003
  10. Yeah. I think facultus is probably the one i forget in those lists. He should have been #1 everywhere.

#1 - Facultus! :)

#40     Sep 1, 2003