ET's best traders

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sunggong, Aug 7, 2006.

1. My contract entitles me to about $10M this year if the year keeps going as is....I win :cool:

^_^

edit: but don't worry, my contract owns me : I get very little of that in cash, most has to be left in until I leave :(

AJ is teh poor :( :(

#11     Aug 7, 2006
  2. thanks for the kind words:D

#12     Aug 7, 2006
  3. Yup... this dude is 100% legit. Uses tradestation to manage his $100mm portfolio. Gets paid a paltry $10mm a year, but it's locked-up. Invests a few thousand of his own money in his fund.

Got to be the most delusional cat on the internet.

#13     Aug 7, 2006
  4. Is this net or gross? I know guys who bring in 1-2K a day gross but after ticket charges eke out a few hundred bucks (if they're lucky).

#14     Aug 7, 2006
  5. I was talking about Steve Tvardek, but Im glad I made you happy.

I would not put it past some of the posters in that thread to alter images, it's not hard at all and even if it was, they would still do it.

#15     Aug 7, 2006
  6. Jack Hershey does 4% to 7% PER DAY! If you don't believe me, just read his posts or ask his disciples.

#16     Aug 7, 2006
  7. HAHAHAHAHA.....that's funny, but I don't remember seeing him on the list of the Forbes 400....and with returns like that he should have been on there a looooong time ago.

#17     Aug 7, 2006
  8. "Jack Hershey does 4% to 7% PER DAY! If you don't believe me, just read his posts or ask his disciples."

What is the win rate? Anybody can make 4-7% on any given day, but can one CONSISTENTLY do that (or even 1% consistently)? That is the sure sign of someone having a kickass system that works. If not, it's more like gambling....

#18     Aug 7, 2006
  9. Getting older everyday (who doesn't), I don't think my memory serves myself well today.

It seems that kind of performnce was a minimum requirement for everyone becoming a member of ET. :D

#19     Aug 8, 2006
  10. Must be when he shifts into overdrive using SCT with Alexander's theorem. :D :D :D

#20     Aug 8, 2006