ETRADE Professional

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by vvtrader, Dec 29, 2005.

1. vvtrader

vvtrader

I am looking for a new firm to open my own account, and I am currently looking into ETRADE Professional. Anyone knows how much they charge for a ticket? I tried to email them many times with no reply. Thank you.

2. Yeah, when I look for a business relationship, the first thing I look for is a firm that won't answer my emails.

By all means, give them your money right away.

Steve

3. vvtrader

vvtrader

You are right. The thing is that they don't even have a phone number for cust to call. I took a brief look at their trading system, and I really like their features.

4. All of their "features" are available on everyone else's platform too. Basic industry standards.

Do yourself a favor and take them off the list of firms you are looking at.

5. vvtrader

vvtrader

I think you are probably right on that! Which firm would you suggest?

6. Htrader

Htrader Guest

I would wait, as etrade is currently in the process of selling etrade professional.

7. vvtrader

vvtrader

Thank you, that's really good info. I did not know they are selling it.

8. vvtrader

vvtrader

I think I should really take E*Trade off my list. I am still trying to search for a firm that does not have a min charge per trade. And it looks like only prop firm offer that kind of deal. The thing is that I do alot of 100 share trade as I scale in and out my position, so if I need to pay $1 for 100 share while I am only paying 0.50 for 100 share now, that is a 100% increase on ticket charge. Do anyone knows any firm that do not have min charge per trade!?

9. IB has a new option for unbundled commissions, and if you choose that new option, then your minimum commission charge will be 70 cents instead of one dollar.

#10     Jan 2, 2006