ETrade Platinum requirements

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by buysellhold, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Anyone know what are the requirements for ETrade platinum? And what about the better tiers above that?

2. Interested to know about it too

3. Bekim

Bekim

I am a platinum member since I can remember, I'm not sure what the exact requirements are I think you just have to trade a lot and possibly spend a certain amount on commissions. Also possibly be a profitable trader I imagine because those are the ones that will stick around and have more money available in their account

4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

why would you have to “imagine” if you are a member?

5. Bekim

Bekim

Because they never told me why, they just made me one.

6. Have a account since inception, getting six Rolling Stones 40 Licks tickets in San Diego was a nice perk

7. Etrade use to have a rewards program based off trades when my daily average was over 500 a day. I cleaned them out, they shut it down because of guys like us.

8. That's actually why I ask -- I recently became a platinum member and ... am not sure why. If anything, I use them less recently than I had before.

9. Bekim

Bekim

The only perk I know of is that you get better faster customer service if you call in. I always have good execution with E*TRADE also it seems like.

TrailerParkTed likes this.
  10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

ask your relationship manager.

i got it on account size.

#10     Oct 17, 2020