ETrade dropping pro and going with power etrade from option house?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by viruscore1, Mar 26, 2019.

1. I spoke to customer service and the rep said etrade is dropping pro and moving to power etrade from option house. IMO is a bad move, power etrade sucks!

2. RRY16

RRY16

What’s a big player like you using Etard in the 1st place?

3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I agree. Etrade pro is good. The options house program sucks.

4. Any platform suggestions? Fed up with Etrade, tradestation, IB interface sucks, TD for amateurs. I trade stock and options.

5. Fain

Fain

How about IB with 3rd party platform if you don't like their interface.

viruscore1 likes this.
  6. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

You can use MotiveWave as the charting/trading platform connected to IB, Tradestation, and TD Ameritrade.

7. Have you tried multichart with IB?

8. Fain

Fain

I haven't tried multi chart. I'm not too much of a chart reader myself. We have a bloomberg terminal at work which i use for research since i find the quality of their research ideas to be very good.

9. Fain

Fain

How's the platform? whats the cost if you don't mind me asking. I get some low-tech clients that like IB pricing and functionality but hate their interface for some reason. It'd be good to give them a simple alternative that combines the pricing and is easier to use.

10. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

We have a lot of functionality. We've broken it up into different editions so that there is something for any budget and style of trading. The Trade Edition is the lowest edition with trading functionality and has a pretty advanced DOM and replay mode included. Lifetime license is $295 or a monthly lease is $29 (more details here https://www.motivewave.com/products/trade-edition.htm). Professional is a solid full-featured trading platform at $995 lifetime license or $75 monthly. Other editions are available. We do have a 14 day free trial so you can test it out. You can try out any edition on the trial.

#10     Mar 27, 2019