Ethics Profile: Timothy Sykes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pcp198, Nov 17, 2012.

1. No question, Sykes is arrogant and I can see why he would rub the meek the wrong way

But

Get your facts straight. Sykes did not post or title that video. Nor does he say what is claimed to say in the video (250k to 1 million in 6 months) It's from an independent affiliate marketer whom Sykes has no control over.

Sykes is an excellent trader. This is verified fact. I don't have to show the evidence again do I? The scammers have zero evidence of trading success---

Surf

surf

PS. Why folks on this site despise success is bizarre. As soon as anyone gets rich, he is vilified. Why??

#31     Nov 18, 2012
  2. nursebee

nursebee

So I get some of his biz stuff but nothing of his ethics from this

#32     Nov 18, 2012
  3. the point is, doing a little something on the side does not disqualify you. In my case during a losing year it became the sole source of my income. I personally would never pay somebody for their so called "trading wisdom" and consider selling it a pretty low rung on the ladder. But it never hurts to diversify. It's a real bitch when it involves OPM and you can't show your face in public.

#33     Nov 18, 2012
  4. Cool story about you staking the clerk, oldtimer.

Thanks! surf

#34     Nov 18, 2012
  5. d08

d08

This guy is pretty smart. He traded penny stocks which don't have almost any real liquidity, realizing this he went to sell courses because it's true that he can trade profitably (Covestor), his strategies are very limited and couldn't bring in much. 38% return on $10k isn't much and what he does isn't scalable at all.
    When he speaks about honesty, I can't help but cringe.

I love the whole "mysterious anonymous affiliate TimothySykesScam" aspect, it's pretty smart on his part - nicely done.

Has anyone actually seen his 3 million performance validated?

#35     Nov 18, 2012
  6. I have claimed nothing , has his name on it , it is on youtube and im sure if timothy Sykes didnt agree with it would and could be withdrawn from youtube .

You asked and i provided , no getting around that .....

http://www.youtube.com/user/TimothySykesScam/videos

The picture represented here is the fellow being discussed , Is that image plastered from top to bottom said person ???

His video with his image plastered allover channel with statement 5000 to 250000 in 6 months as title . Yeah i can see why you think the way you do ;-)

#36     Nov 18, 2012
  7. this is one of the many threads on him funny shiite, bulls and bearz still takes the prize though.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97976&highlight=tim+sykes

#37     Nov 18, 2012
  8. #38     Nov 18, 2012
  9. traderchi128

traderchi128 Guest

You are so gullible. The fact that you can't see through his act is a huge tell. You don't think he has anything to do with that site? I got a bridge to sell you Surf.

Excellent trader. LOL. Even Sykes admits he's a shitty trader.

Anyways Surf....keep up the good fight defending this putz. But anyone with half a brain can see right through his act.

#39     Nov 18, 2012
  10. Why don't you do some research and find out who owns the scam site-- rather than making assumptions? surf

PS-- Sykes turned a small amount into million plus, not once but twice. Second time in public view both fully verified. Dats good trading.

#40     Nov 19, 2012