Ethics Profile: Timothy Sykes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pcp198, Nov 17, 2012.

1. If he's breaking the law, report it. Otherwise get off the dude's junk. Fing stalkers. It's ironic that the people slamming him on this thread are failed vendors.

And yes the guy is a complete tool. So what? Is he taking food off your table? What exactly is the point of this thread?

#21     Nov 18, 2012
  2. One of the better decisions I made was due to nothing more than kindness. I bankrolled a clerk at one of the exchanges, 25k at 50/50. I guess you could say I gave her some education. All I told her was, "Don't try to be smart like me, just do what everybody else is doing."

The first year she beat the heck out of me, which really came in handy, because I was losing my ass in hogs and beans.

Before two years were up she had made enough to buy me out.

So sometimes these little side deals can help.

#22     Nov 18, 2012
  3. traderchi128

traderchi128 Guest

Surf, aren't you the one who routinely blasts people thinking they can turn a tiny 5,000 dollar account into millions ? Well, your boy Sykes advertises taking 500 dollars to 250k in 6 months. That is beyond absurd, and anyone who believes that is beyond clueless. How you can defend this guy speaks volumes about your credibility. Sykes is a used cars salesman....he had a nice extremely short term run yrs ago (like a lot of people), tried going into the big leagues, got his head handed to him trying to become a hedge fund, and now has become a late night infomercial.

#23     Nov 18, 2012
  4. This post confused me for a sec.

"TS" is also an abbreivation for "threadstarter" (kind of like "OP," original poster). I was like why can't the threadstarter post in this thread anymore?

Then I realized you meant Timothy Sykes.

#24     Nov 18, 2012
  5. Ash1972

Ash1972

Imagine if a trading guru said: "Be as well capitalised as possible, work extremely hard and try not to go bust in your first two years"?

Boy wouldn't he do well :)

#25     Nov 18, 2012
  6. pcp198

pcp198

Response to Tim:

Dear Tim, its quite generous of you to take the time to respond, considering you view me as just another 'lazy ignorant poster'. After reading your comments, to the best of my knowledge it appears facts #1, 2, 3 and 4 are still true with the only correction being you are no longer an owner of scambook.com. Thank you for sharing that and I'll kindly remind you it was made perfectly clear in fact #4, the info was updated a few months ago. Your attempt to label the facts I posted about you as 'slanderous comments' takes a lot of chutzpah. You couldn't call them lies so you had to come up with somthing tough, A+ for effort. I respect your right to pursue legal action against me,however, be mindful that should the courts find your claims unfounded, litigation in the form of a countersuit will be brought in response to damages a frivolous lawsuit would inflict on me.

P.S. Incredibly pathetic attempt, threatening my freedom of speech to criticize you publicly..
    Tim Sykes: "Contact me with any questions http:/contact so you don't have to post any more erroneous assumptions that will open you up to legal action."

#26     Nov 18, 2012
  7. Where does he say this? Please advise, thanks!

#27     Nov 18, 2012
  8. #28     Nov 18, 2012
  9. Wrong. Tim never says what you claim in the video. That video is from an affiliate marketer of TS whom TS has no control over with an over hyped title. surf

#29     Nov 18, 2012
  10. traderchi128

traderchi128 Guest

I believe someone just posted it right below your post. It's on one of his youtube videos.

What's crazy is you have gone on here time and time again to go after the scam vendors and discredit them. But then you actually kiss up and suggest that Sykes is some great trader and has a viable strategy. He is no better than the scam vendors who can't trade but try and sell pipe dreams to unsuspecting people. Except that he carries a ridiculous ego and attitude with it.

It seems obvious you are all starry-eyed and impressed by him, which seems odd. But hey...whatever floats your boat man.

#30     Nov 18, 2012