ethical or no - what do you think?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Ken_DTU, May 17, 2002.

1. TonyOz

TonyOz

Candle,

You are the last guy on earth who in my wildest dreams I would expect to say that Pussy = Schitt :eek:

:D :D :D

#21     May 17, 2002
  2. T/A_Bo

T/A_Bo

>still looking for trader ideas re how to get the cajones to trade size, that's my weakness, I have a hard time pulling trigger on over 1K share trades .. ideas?

Come on over to my chatroom... I have helped quite a few jump over that particular hurdle. :D

/me ducks

-Bo

#22     May 17, 2002
  3. What is the draw of that room anyway?:D

#23     May 17, 2002
  4. #24     May 18, 2002
  5. Cesko

Cesko

all the books I read are in restrooms
    I have read this before.
    Sometimes in the future, this guy(?) is gonna call me an idiot. It happened couple of times in the past.:mad:

#25     May 18, 2002
  6. TonyOz

TonyOz

Thanks man! You learn something new everyday. The guy said that the best traders in the world were there, so I thought that some Market Maker has a chatroom... :)

#26     May 18, 2002
  7. TonyOz

TonyOz

LOL,

The next marketing thing will be:

"We will pay you to cancel your membership to XYZ chat and take our trial. Yes, you read it right! We will pay you to try our chatroom."

I think it was my aunt who used to rush to the department store when one of them cosmetic comapnies had the "free gift" with purchase :)

I tell ya Ken, it is all in the marketing *wink*

#27     May 18, 2002
  8. Yeah I don't know if I agree with his original premise, that the best traders in the world are there, but it is worth checking out.

#28     May 18, 2002
  9. Maybe today by the looks of it ......:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

#29     May 18, 2002
  10. TonyOz

TonyOz

Good luck!

Tony

#30     May 18, 2002