ethical or no - what do you think?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Ken_DTU, May 17, 2002.

1. Tony Oz....are you the same cat I'm thinking about or have you written a book I haven't read?

#11     May 17, 2002
  2. TonyOz

TonyOz

#12     May 17, 2002
  3. TonyOz

TonyOz

Wrote a couple of childern books that never made it to the bookstores, so other than those, you may have read them all :)

#13     May 17, 2002
  4. What are you smoking? Haven't you found that free chatrooms are usually over-priced and pay chatrooms are usually worthless? I obviously haven't found one worth anything, so have you found one that helps you make $? My experience has been that just chat is inadequate. There must be other resources. The problem is most of these sources are over priced. Any suggestions here?

#14     May 17, 2002
  5. TonyOz

TonyOz

I was wondering about your signature

"Rags for sale!"

What are you selling?

ENE?? KM??? WCOM??? PCLN???

:D :D :D

#15     May 17, 2002
  6. TonyOz

TonyOz

Joe

Disregard, I misread it, you are selling rags not toilet paper :)

#16     May 17, 2002
  7. :

I was just kidding. I know who you are, and you're close - all the books I read are in restrooms and that's why I missed yours but there's always time. :D

On a serious note, I am looking for a broad spectrum trading site that offers clear and precise (and reliable) trading setups. I have a lead on momentumstockplays. Haven't checked it out yet. Are you familiar with it?

It's good to see folks here posting that I'm aware of. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Apology for kidding around accepted??

#17     May 17, 2002
  8. None of those. Rags for the head. I'm making a killing in the middle east. :D

#18     May 17, 2002
  9. TonyOz

TonyOz

Are you kidding ???

LOL

Good to have ya here.

I know nothing about any financial sites other than ET. (I don't even know anything about my own site, maybe I should visit it more often).

#19     May 17, 2002

10. Brother Pussy = Brother Schitt !!!

Maybe I should call you Brother Pussy Schitt...

Man, it can only be you with that pump....

Love,
    Candle

#20     May 17, 2002