Ether Tops Market Caps of Bank of America and Disney

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Baron, May 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I explained my reasoning in my previous post. Take a deep breath and read again. It's all there.

#71     May 4, 2021
  2. johnarb

johnarb

In case you missed my comment :D

#72     May 4, 2021
    floridaeaton likes this.
  3. Sprout

Sprout

yeah, I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt but now have come to realize he’s just a never-coiner ever trolling

Perhaps he’ll get bored and move along to another section of the forum where he’ll derive more value.

#73     May 4, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  4. ZBZB

ZBZB

Have fun staying poor.

#74     May 5, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  5. AbbotAle

AbbotAle

Dice, you've told us 101 times you're rich and ultra successful so we don't need to hear it for the 102nd time, thanks!

PS. You haven't told us how many cars you've got, we're all dying to know :D

Last edited: May 5, 2021
    #75     May 5, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  6. ZBZB

ZBZB

White privelege!

#76     May 5, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  7. tsznecki

tsznecki

LOL someone got defensive and is projecting!

Nothing to prove but is on ET talking about her net worth? LOL. Germans are terrible liars! Except for that one guy who was CEO of Wirecard.

Hey @DiceAreCast aka volpunter. Post some pics of your trading account balance then.

I'll bet she never responds to any post asking her to post proof of account balance or property.

Do you want me to dig up that post where you admit you only had several hundred thousand CAD? It's an old post and you can't edit or delete it LOL.

#77     May 5, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.