Ether Tops Market Caps of Bank of America and Disney

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Baron, May 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedDuke

RedDuke

lol and unchecked printing of Tethers that represent like 75% crypto volume is not a lie:vomit:

#51     May 4, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  2. Sprout

Sprout

Still stuck on that huh? You and your friend Max Pain will go far in trading.

#52     May 4, 2021
    AbbotAle and johnarb like this.
  3. krugman25

krugman25 Guest

So we have a paradigm shift in decentralized, programmable, web3 internet of money and people are choosing to stay out because bankers may try to stop it? Lol. That's ok though. I really hate seeing crypto gains going to paper hands anyway. Stick with stonks, t-bills, and the banksters. The rest of us will take the risk and pioneer the internet of money.

#53     May 4, 2021
    AbbotAle, johnarb and Sprout like this.
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

How is what tethers do different from Fed??? And they have 0 visibility and regulations. Do not worry about my trading worry about yours.

#54     May 4, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  5. Sprout

Sprout

It’s not. That’s why DAI is distinct from all other stablecoins.

I have no worries but I think you might be a bot that has limited responses. If not that, your responses come across as a fossilized mind that has lost to capacity to assimilate new information.

I’m prolly similar when I look at Doge and missed that epic trade.

#55     May 4, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Like the Dot.com got flushed. Why, because like we are witnessing now anything they put a .com at the end of rose during those days. Hell, companies went out and changed their company name to include .com. That's what got flushed and will probably get flushed now as well. The hype, the bubble, the .Crypto etc. In the end those that survived have seen an increase in the multiple ca- thousands %. Just saying!!!!

#56     May 4, 2021
    johnarb and Sprout like this.
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

I am one persisting bot. Been here for over 16 years. I easily assimilate new info and embrace tech. As I said I made a mistake not getting into crypto because of Tether manipulation. I love idea of blockchain and hate to see what was done with it.

#57     May 4, 2021
    DiceAreCast, NoahA and Sprout like this.
  8. Sprout

Sprout

Your continued posts about tether discount your statement.

Learn about ETH, CRV and Yearn then or just forget the FA and trade a wonderfully volatile basket of crypto instruments.

#58     May 4, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

I can not ignore something that represent 75% of daily crypto trading volume. Especially when that something is being created out of thin air with no oversight.

did you see the auditing firm they hired? 3 guys in small office in Maldives hired by multi billion enterprise to validate 50 billions in assets. One really can not make such shit up, and yet it is a reality.

#59     May 4, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  10. Sprout

Sprout

#60     May 4, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.