ETH Buying Area's

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Lee-Bax, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all hope you had a good trading week. Having a look at Ethereum today. I HODL some ETH in my wallet portfolio and its made some nice gains recently. But I always like to trade crypto too so for some spending money every week. In these bull markets its fairly easy to make money with finding a good buy area. With that being said where can we get in on the next buy? I have marked out two area’s where we could get in on the bull run we are experiencing. Keep a close eye on this one . GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

AvoDog and BKR88 like this.
  2. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all. Last time I posted the setup on ETH we had just poked up above the Demand zone in the middle, which was the one that created the push through the previously held supply zone . So we knew that was a strong area. Since then you had two opportunities to buy in from that zone for when you hit TP projection. Currently still trading above TP area. ETH has had a lot of good positive news which helped up price even when BTC and the rest dropped back. So if your HODLing or trading you're in the profits. I think we could see ETH hit 3K at some point, so I would buy in again at the demand zone below if we got there. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

3. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all. ETH is today's choice of crypto, and what a run it is having of late. The last time I posted about ETH we were trading around the 2.5K area with the buy's I gave out before hand at the 2.1K zone. The initial TP of 2.5K was hit and the second projection of the 3K mark has also been smashed. What's next? Can the 4K mark be hit soon or even 5K? I have marked out the nearest buy area that I would like to get in at, but with crypto they some times don't give us the opportunity. If you are still holding the buy then keep it open and move SL into profit along the way. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

BKR88 likes this.
  4. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all. Little look back on ETH today. It is having a great run of late. If you're still holding the buy then you will be in huge profits. Part of the reason why I no longer set physical TP's, as then you can still catch the big moves like this. We have broken the 4K barrier now, looking like 5K could be next, hopefully we can see a pullback to join the ride on this one . GLIYF Screenshot_1.png